SOLD: FS: (Perth) Naksa 125 Power Amplifier

Item: (Perth) Naksa 125 Power Amplifier 

Price: $2250 inclusive of interstate shipping
Item Condition: Perfect and as new only 3 months old and used for less than 20 hours
Reason for selling: Madness
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT Bank Transfer, COD Only
Extra Info:

Built by the hand of the man himself, Hugh Dean in Melbourne Victoria. 

Utterly brilliant sounding amplifier that puts mainstream options to shame. Produces a highly detailed and organic sound signature that is very addictive and enjoyable to listen to! Does not need a passive preamplifier and sounds just wonderful a 25k volume pot or similar. Any of the inexpensive passive options will do a fine job.

Never mind the bollocks. This amplifier is all about smart electrical and audio engineering. 

I will pack this well and send interstate for the inclusive price above. To have a new one built by Hugh Dean would cost well over $3000 plus lead time.

post-108060-0-35918200-1469769755_thumb.

post-108060-0-57340500-1469769780_thumb.

Edited by matt200sr
  • Like 2

Highly recommended power amplifer people.

I'm selling as the valve output on my main source has an unusually high impedance which requires the use of a quality active preamplifier and I cannot afford this.

The Naksa will present no issues when paired with 99.9% of other sources using either active or passive preamp devices. I heard this in a mate's system @@rocky500 with a simple passive pre using an Alps blue pot. Clean and beautiful organic sound. Bit depressing really as lowering the impedance on my source is not an option!

I asked Hugh regarding increasing the Z input on the Naksa but in the end we both agreed to leave it as standard at 28k. I don't want to compromise the noise floor on the Naksa as it is dead quiet, like literally nothing!

So im open to offers.

Or... may trade for a DAC with a good usb input similar to the below examples plus cash.

Audio-gd Ref 7.1

Klein

Chord Hugo

I may even trade for a good starter turntable/phono setup.

Thanks for reading :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.