SOLD: FS: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 FX AF-S G ED NIKKOR lens *PRICE DROP*

Item: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 FX AF-S G ED NIKKOR

Price: $1250 including shipping - non negotiable

Item Condition: Used, excellent

Reason for selling: need a macro, pocket the change.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

This lens is in excellent condition. Less then 300 shots, I reckon. You get the lens, hood, front cap, aftermarket rear cap, and lens bag.

Brilliant lens. Had it for less then two years. I've only ever used it in good weather, or indoors. Selling it to buy a macro, and pocket the change to spend elsewhere on my graphic design equipment. The price is NON negotiable. I do have the original receipt, it was bought from Digi Direct in Melbourne.

post-120746-0-26976500-1468973441_thumb.

post-120746-0-17385600-1468973458_thumb.

Edited by migasson
  • Like 1

Bargain for a new lens.  I bought what I though was a good one and it needed $350 in new rollers and tune, cost me nearly as much as this lens.

For the condition and lack of use this is a no brainer, great lens!

• Like 1

MIgasson, I agree with Gat474, the price for this pro lens is so cheap. I used them before moving completely to Canon and I am using the same Canon lens. I know the ability of this lens. Please hold on for just few hours. I will email to ask him. His brother is in Sydney and can pay for you to ship up there. I will reply to the message for you to know ASAP.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.