My daughter bought this on bluray.

If you're into cartoons, this is an awesome animated flick, it's done really well, absolute love it, extremely enjoyable. For young and old, it's really for a family sit down and enjoy the show type flick. I'm sure kids will love it so give it a go. :thumb:

Have to agree, great movie and has a positive message and on Bluray ($22.50

JB) fantastic vibrant colours. Better than ice age 5

Matt

Agree - ice age 5 was rubbish. Even my kids didnt like it.

It's a great animation which is politically relevant to the current world situation.

These animated productions whether Pixar or Disney are just so well done these days, will definitely get. We seem to enjoy these movies watching with the kids :D

Big fan of this one. Agree with the sentiments above, lots of good messages and thoroughly entertaining, especially when viewed with a child.

Yep, watched it without any kids and really enjoyed it.  This one and Inside Out are the strongest animated flicks over the past 12 months for me...

Yep, watched it without any kids and really enjoyed it.  This one and Inside Out are the strongest animated flicks over the past 12 months for me...

Have heard IO is another good movie, kids have seen it, but I never got round to it.

Ice Age 5 - first time ever I nearly fell asleep at the flicks. Yes, my kids didn't think

much of it either.

Watched Madagascar 2 with the kids over the holidays......forgot how funny it is.

Probably the most enjoyable ones I like, even now I'm chuckling....."everybody

dance now"

Matt

Very disappointed with this. I don't normally watch animated movies but this seemed like it might be fun. It was sooo message heavy. Not many laughs and way too feelgood and cliche... A dud.

Very disappointed with this. I don't normally watch animated movies but this seemed like it might be fun. It was sooo message heavy. Not many laughs and way too feelgood and cliche... A dud.

oh goodness...

one thing oi dont like is movies with messages they try ram down your neck...particulaly a hollywood thing to do !

oh goodness...

one thing oi dont like is movies with messages they try ram down your neck...particulaly a hollywood thing to do !

Yeah... it was overt and uncomfortable in my opinion. that's not the worst part...it also had two songs by Shakira... there's no excuse for that, ever!

Yeah, I suppose watching murder, death kill movies are far better to watch with your kids......FM!!!!

Yeah, I suppose watching murder, death kill movies are far better to watch with your kids......FM!!!!

I have no kids. From a kids perspective this would be terrific. But as I'm not a kid I can only provide an opinion based on what concerns me. Cheers. M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no kids. From a kids perspective this would be terrific. But as I'm not a kid I can only provide an opinion based on what concerns me. Cheers. M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough M. Okay to have an opinion.

Speaking of opinions, I probably upset a few people stating that 12k for a

Lenehan speaker is a bit rich for a b/shelf speaker in reviews of the hifi show.

Matt

Yeah... it was overt and uncomfortable in my opinion. that's not the worst part...it also had two songs by Shakira... there's no excuse for that, ever!

I would find it hard to say no to Shakira... :P

post-118179-0-40107800-1468320265_thumb.

Edited by Addicted to music

I would find it hard to say no to Shakira... :P

Oh, she is gorgeous... as long as she didn't sing!