Heidelberg GTG 16 or 17 July - interest check

Hello,

Interest check for a meet up sometime this weekend? I live in Heidelberg, got my system set up pretty well now and have a free house for the duration. It won't be anything too serious, just a chance to listen to some good music (maybe get introduced to some new stuff) and meet some fellow audio nuts. I'll put on food and drink of course.

I keep putting off offering a meet up as I'm always waiting for the new upgrade(s) to turn up lol. My system is listed in the signature; it's not world rocking but certainly not entry level and well balanced; I've got a couple of bits and pieces you've probably not heard before (Valve Dac, TVC Preamp, Source (with extra super special SOtM upgraded clock) and cabling). Acoustically speaking, the house was chosen for the listening space (my girl's a keeper lol) so the room behaves, has plenty of space to breathe, has been measured and had DRC applied - so it sounds great. Plus it's detached so we don't have to worry about noise levels :)

I can comfortably cater/fit 4 people and can be flexible with the time, I'll pick whatever is the best day/timeslot for those interested. Let me know if you're interested?

PS my system is all digital, so you can bring CDs if you want to rip them.

Thanks,

Martin

• Like 2