Sign in to follow this  
Super Mustud

Cigar confession

Now, I want you to know that I am not really a cigar, and certainly not a cigarette regular.

It is true that a few times a year i will scrounge a *** from the tragics towards the end of an evening.

However I do every now and then descend into the pits of my lust and enjoy a good cigar. I keep a box of Romeo y Julieta's for those infrequent moments. I remember the famous New Year's evening when Mrs Mustud decided to pour a bucket of water over myself and the then boyfriend of one of the baby Mustud's as we were peacefully smoking our R&J's on the porch (I wonder what happened to him), but I digress.

My cousin dotes on cigars, and is well versed in this corruption. He has introduced me to Dunhill's signed coronas from the Dominican Republic. Now here we have a beautiful piece of filth. I have to confess, the best cigar I have had the misfortune to smoke.

I wonder if I need to get Mrs Mustud a new bucket?

First & last cigar i smoked, nobody told me not to inhale ! The black tar i spat up for hours afterwards was a rude shock :)

Guest guru

i could kill a cohiba now....or is it, that it would kill me.

single malt and either way ,i'm happy.

First & last cigar i smoked, nobody told me not to inhale ! The black tar i spat up for hours afterwards was a rude shock :)

Ha, yes! It would be a bit like deciding to chew the glass you just drank the Krug out off!

Never, ever inhale a cigar. Also, leave a reasonable time between draws to avoid overheating the cigar. The classic rule is about a minute. And leave about the last third elegantly resting on the ledge...

:P

I like a cigar only when had a fair few reds

Something about the pleasures in life I guess

Sober, I wouldn't consider one

I enjoy being pissed tho :)

Obviously it wasn't rolled on the thigh of a suitable virgin :P

I like a cigar only when had a fair few reds

Something about the pleasures in life I guess

Sober, I wouldn't consider one

I enjoy being pissed tho :)

Yes, there is something about cognac and cigar. Or a cognac and a good womman. Or a cigar and a bad woman. Or two bad women...

Enough, time to have a cigar...

Hong Kong is good.

I gave up smoking years ago without any cravings what so ever, but I do miss having my Schimmelpennink Cigars at important times of the year. (birthdays, Xmas, Easter, etc)

Guest JohnA

i use to love sitting back with a glass of scotch and smoking a cigar.

Even recently coffee and cigar.

Now i have given away the smokes, i dare not have another cigar in fear of taking up that bad habit again

Had a holiday on the Turks & Caicos Islands a few years ago that consisted of smoking lots of Cuban's (80 miles away and so they were about $2 each) and drinking nice scotch on the beach watching the sunset. Amazing combo.

Don't smoke otherwise and haven't had a cigar since except at my best mates wedding. Very much a take it or leave it thing for me. But very enjoyable on the back of a scotch or brandy. Except I can never sleep after one.:)

Best thing I have done this year?? Giving up alcohol - talk about feeling healthier! Also stops the drinking and posting :P which can get one into trouble.... he he

Never touch them myself....:P

cheers

2sheds

Took me a moment to work that out Sheddsie. :) Unfortunately the point will be lost when you change your avatar again :D.

They're nice occasionally aren't they? The Romeo and Juliets are a nice cigar. Wouldn't mind if they were the only thing I smoked, must kick the fags.

DS

must kick the fags.

yup - everything I know about medical science tells me that is the dumbest thing you can do to yourself.