Lenehan Audio

New Cables from LenehanAudio

Sponsor

Yes Gents        there are new cables from LenehanAudio. First lets talk about the speaker cables (FoilTek)

The new cable is nearly twice the width of the earlier RibbonTek at 48mm. The other big change is there are now two separate cables or conductors ! one for + and one for - which are only joined together again near the ends where the spade terminals are .

I won't go into too much detail as much of this will come out at the show on the 1st ! But I can say there is a very different cutting profile for the cable with specific perforations as well as very different dielectrics used.

Yes frankn the earlier RibbonTek is a good cable but we did a comparo at our last GTG here on the Gold Coast and the improvement was considered to be not subtle . By the way Mike Kirkham from Magenta Audio now uses our new speaker cable with his BHK300's as well as our latest ML2Reference speakers (plug Plug)

When I get back from the show I'll see if I can instigate a pair to do a bit of a tour .     Regards Mike Lenehan

A cable tour, I'll definitely be putting my hand up for that one Mike.  Count me in.

Edited by Cafad

Sponsor

Get thee behind me Satan ......... tempting a poor country lad with tales like that .... :-)

And Satan said to the poor farm boy ! Look down upon the land of BHK Monoblocks , ML2Limited's and other such tempting morsels (there were a couple of cute Milkmaids to )  NOW if you will only kneel and worship me all this will be yours  :)  

Roger Flammin Ramjet  you beauty, where do I sign ?  Can Ya throw in a P10 Power regenerator and some of those FoilTek cables !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have spent considerable amounts thus far worshipping at your altar ...... hang on ...... did you mention milk maids ..........

Sponsor

I think I have spent considerable amounts thus far worshipping at your altar ...... hang on ...... did you mention milk maids ..........

Holy Smoke Cameron (pun intended) thats an awesome system ! Clays Dac is excellent and the Dialogue Premium HP is probably the best high end amplifier value available today .

But Buuuuuuuuut you must have the new cables and one more thing you'll fall off ya flammin listening chair when you hear my Prima Luna HP upgrade .   Come on Cam you'll be OK Bro ! Jus look into my eyes don't look there look here  :) :)       Ya Ole Mate Mike

Sponsor

I AM thinking about it ....... that's the problem ...... :-) ...... now, about these milkmaids

Yeah  bit far away from the top of the mountain here ,   Im sure their milkmaids but hang on their not cows !!