The Witcher 3

Guest thathifiguy

Guest thathifiguy

Any of you interested in losing a WHOLE bunch of time in a fantasy action RPG should definitely take a look at this game.

I've played through the main story (inc all side quests) and first expansion and have just begun the second expansion.

I should mention that both expansions are free as this particular developer feels that when a gamer buys a game, they should get the entirety of the game for their money.

The only downside (other than losing a good chunk of your social life) is that playing anything not on par with it afterwards is really noticible.

Fantastic graphics, unfortunately I would need a system upgrade to play it! :D

Looks real good in the game play vids.

I end up with building 4 Pc after tried this game out . All capable of 60+fps in 4k glory with setting to ultra .

Even the sound it great when hookup to Vitus n Magico system [emoji1362]c7fdf1c3a37e9e271334c54dce57a3de.jpg28d11c0648146ec15f7d3545583ff5d1.jpg

Big fan of FF series but when game look n play this good . Should i play game or listen to music tonight [emoji4]

• Like 4

Guest thathifiguy

Better than Oblivion and all it's updates?

I never got into Oblivion or Skyrim, I always found the battle system rather clunky for my tastes. I much preferred Kingdoms of Amalur.

The Witcher plays really well in that regard. And not many updates have been required, most of the patches have been in preparation of the expansions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest thathifiguy

I end up with building 4 Pc after tried this game out . All capable of 60+fps in 4k glory with setting to ultra .

Even the sound it great when hookup to Vitus n Magico system [emoji1362]c7fdf1c3a37e9e271334c54dce57a3de.jpg28d11c0648146ec15f7d3545583ff5d1.jpg

Big fan of FF series but when game look n play this good . Should i play game or listen to music tonight [emoji4]

Wow, that is awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

ended up buying it myself (wife didnt get the message)

still early days, but I just dont feel drawn in that much. I enjoyed Shadow Of Mordor  so much more. Don't get me wrong, I do find myself just having to play "just one more quest" but Im still not completely sold. Alas I will play it through and sell it I guess

Guest thathifiguy

ended up buying it myself (wife didnt get the message)

still early days, but I just dont feel drawn in that much. I enjoyed Shadow Of Mordor so much more. Don't get me wrong, I do find myself just having to play "just one more quest" but Im still not completely sold. Alas I will play it through and sell it I guess

It's a slow burn. My GF couldn't believe just how long I had played it for.

The side quests net you the best gear and gwent cards, so definitely worth doing.

Also pays to keep in mind that it's a Looong game, so the story has to flesh out. Shadows of Mordor was more of an action game than RPG and so it grabs you quick.

Edited by thathifiguy

Guest thathifiguy

I've just started Blood & Wine, seems as though the patch prior to release gave the game a slight makeover too.

• 3 years later...

The same developers have CYBERPUNK coming out as their new game.

And I know a lot in the industry a waiting to see what they have done [always a sign of a good game]

It was supposed to be released in May but got put back until Sept [me thinks optimizing for the PS5 ]

• Like 1

Guest thathifiguy
8 minutes ago, Tweaky said:

The same developers have CYBERPUNK coming out as their new game.

And I know a lot in the industry a waiting to see what they have done [always a sign of a good game]

It was supposed to be released in May but got put back until Sept [me thinks optimizing for the PS5 ]

Very excited for this!