International Hifi - Saturday night dinner and a show

Guest yamaha_man

I had no idea you were so jealous !!  :unsure:

Testimony that you are indeed an IMBECILE!

It's like taking candy from a baby. 

I sit back and you do all the work. 

Great work champ.  :thumb:

Edited by yamaha_man

I farking told you if you used that pic then Retribution and Justice would appear closely followed by 'Cackle'

Retribution obviously is my Left, Justice is my right and I never use it on people I'll cackle at and that explains 'Cackle'

Looks like Luc is auditioning for a role in the Village People lol

Your next and you'll look like a shorter version of Stephen Fry's nose but with a more acute angle, you'll be able to sniff around corners and snort "Lol" with a Peter Lorre whining whimper as you shake them hips to Village People and shuffle off  into the gloom with them female doggies mistaking you for ...haha..you know what I mean and it aint Deliverence..

I had no idea you were so jealous !!  :unsure:

Cretin.

• Like 1

Guest yamaha_man

I farking told you if you used that pic then Retribution and Justice would appear closely followed by 'Cackle'

Retribution obviously is my Left, Justice is my right and I never use it on people I'll cackle at and that explains 'Cackle'

Your next and you'll look like a shorter version of Stephen Fry's nose but with a more acute angle, you'll be able to sniff around corners and snort "Lol" with a Peter Lorre whining whimper as you shake them hips to Village People and shuffle off  into the gloom with them female doggies mistaking you for ...haha..you know what I mean and it aint Deliverence..

Cretin.

I haven't laughed so much in living memory.

Guest yamaha_man

I just can't like that enuff.

Don't be like that Leeroy, after all, apparently you're his "mate".

Don't be like that Leeroy, after all, apparently you're his "mate".

Yeah I know, I shouldn't be like that at all, but Joe when I picked him up it was a case of no choice in the matter.

I went to this save the dog pound after a discussion with the Missus about saving poor abused little doggies. So after wandering about for half an hour looking at hounds I asked the Warden of North Melbourne dog pound why the F  he let some of them wander about uncollared and he said that those were house trained  and meek and eager to please.

Hey Warden, yeah I'm hearing ya but what about this sniveller here rooting my boot?

I'll give you almost anything to take the mongrel off my hands mate.

Anything?

Yeah within reason.

Is that a nodding dog in the back window of your Valiant?

Yes.

Righto I'll take him then.

You sir are a saint!

Nah, I just like your nodding doggy. ?Haven't got any big dice for the rear vision mirror have ya?

No worries then. what's his name?

Well he answers to pi.ss off! But we think he likes Cretin.

Cretin it is then.

Cheers Warden.

(Warden) Phew! One born everyday!

(Me) Hey Cretin. You like Syndal?

Mate stop chewing the headrest or your out.

I dropped him off at Syndal railway station.

Occasionally I get a post card.

• Like 1

Guest yamaha_man

Yeah I know, I shouldn't be like that at all, but Joe when I picked him up it was a case of no choice in the matter.

I went to this save the dog pound after a discussion with the Missus about saving poor abused little doggies. So after wandering about for half an hour looking at hounds I asked the Warden of North Melbourne dog pound why the F  he let some of them wander about uncollared and he said that those were house trained  and meek and eager to please.

Hey Warden, yeah I'm hearing ya but what about this sniveller here rooting my boot?

I'll give you almost anything to take the mongrel off my hands mate.

Anything?

Yeah within reason.

Is that a nodding dog in the back window of your Valiant?

Yes.

Righto I'll take him then.

You sir are a saint!

Nah, I just like your nodding doggy. ?Haven't got any big dice for the rear vision mirror have ya?

No worries then. what's his name?

Well he answers to pi.ss off! But we think he likes Cretin.

Cretin it is then.

Cheers Warden.

(Warden) Phew! One born everyday!

(Me) Hey Cretin. You like Syndal?

Mate stop chewing the headrest or your out.

I dropped him off at Syndal railway station.

Occasionally I get a post card.

PMFPL, this is just too good! @@evil c, you were saying......?

Edited by yamaha_man

Groan, last I remember was being set upon by a blood baying horde and holed up in some cheap hospice run by a Nurse Ratched !  :(

Typing with a stick up my nose, smashed teeth make it too painful to use mouth.

Not a single visitor, although I have many friends on SNA right??

Anyone??  :unsure: post-116153-0-65941500-1468114768_thumb.

Guy lying next to me sounds awfully close to @@Luc - he just won't shut up, "do you know what the weight should be of Lamb leg, shouldn't be more than 2.1kg, and that stuff they pass off as veal, it's all a con!! Did you know I can fit my large fist into my even bigger mouth boy??" post-116153-0-72695600-1468114489.jpg

blah blah blah!!"

Please, someone put me out of my misery, I can't stand another word - pillow over the face should do it CHIEF !!! 

Groan, last I remember was being set upon by a blood baying horde and holed up in some cheap hospice run by a Nurse Ratched !  :(

Typing with a stick up my nose, smashed teeth make it too painful to use mouth.

Not a single visitor, although I have many friends on SNA right??

Anyone??  :unsure: attachicon.gifmen in plaster.jpg

Guy lying next to me sounds awfully close to @@Luc - he just won't shut up, "do you know what the weight should be of Lamb leg, shouldn't be more than 2.1kg, and that stuff they pass off as veal, it's all a con!! Did you know I can fit my large fist into my even bigger mouth boy??" attachicon.gifFoghorn_Leghorn.jpg

blah blah blah!!"

Please, someone put me out of my misery, I can't stand another word - pillow over the face should do it CHIEF !!!

Geez Nurse Ratchet can't even look at you...... Look at the flowers and think happy thoughts.....

Come on stop being lazy and get out of bed you have speakers to find and buy !!!

• Like 1