• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By law18
      Item: NAKAMICHI 670ZX AUTO ALIGNMENT 3 HEAD TAPE DECK
      Price: $600 (Not including freight)
      Item Condition: Very good. 
      Reason for selling: Deceased Estate
      Payment Method: Cash, Transfer, PayPal (you're liable for fees if you want the protection). 
      Extra Info:

Very good condition Nakamichi 670ZX tape deck, please see the photos as they form part of the description. This is a 110V model which includes the associated step down transformer as pictured if you so require, if you do not please let me know as this will reduce the cost of freight. 
        Dimensions of the box it is packaged in are 600x400x350mm and approximately 17kg. Please message me if you would like a quote for a courier, Australia Post or the said cost without the transformer. Please also let me know if you would like a price for insurance or any other freight service when enquiring. I am happy to freight this internationally and will ensure it is well packaged, though the buyer bears the risk associated with transport and should arrange insurance if concerned.     This item is in working condition however is from my fathers estate so my knowledge on the item is somewhat limited. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. Thanks. 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Hirographfx
      Hi Stereonetters,

Today I purchased for NZD$1 (deemed as E-Waste) two Tascam 112R MK II Cassette Decks - I am looking for someone in NZ that can assess and repair at least one of them. One of decks powers up but when I play a tape it goes into Record Pause Mode. Neither Play, FF or RW is functioning. I contacted Fred at Retrotronics in Auckland but he does not repair he prefers to buy, restore and sell his own equipment which is understandable. I am based in Hamilton New Zealand and the repairer could use parts from one to the other or repair both... after paying out $1 I'm happy to throw some coin into this job could even give one of the decks to the repairer if they want to have one for themselves...as long as I get my one up and going. Parts available from https://tascamninja.com 

Let me know if you a guy or gal up for the job, cheers William.

• Guest Proshchay
      By Guest Proshchay
      Hi folks, I thought i'd share this interesting write up on some of the best cassette decks ever made, by a self-confessed cassette and R2R nutter!

• By rock_wizard
      I know there are many stories about LCD3 drivers giving up. Mine was purchased in Europe in 2014, started having trouble with the left driver intermittently and it finally gave up couple of months ago. I reached out Audeze service, they indicated that its out of service (which I knew already) and that it would cost a whopping 598 USD + shipping to US and back. I prefer my HD800 and have not used LCDs that much, funny that HD800s are still going strong barring a cable tear and headband change and LCDs died on me. Has anyone had similar issue? Anyone got any idea if this can be repaired locally?
    • By DrMoShen
      Item: Nakamichi DVD-10s
      Price: $95
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
      Extra Info:

My first ever DVD player. From memory I spent way more than I should of at the time going all in early on in the DVD evolution. I was young, I was stupid and I'd just received my first  Purchase from Audio Trends back when they were in Wantirna. It's a good little unit in terms of sound quality and would be suitable as a CD or SACD transport for hifi set ups which is what I have been using it for. 

Any way as part of my big equipment purge it needs to go...

Pictures: