• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockwell
      Item: Plinius SA201 Stereo Power Amplifier
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Used 
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded my power amplifier to mono blocks and need to save space, and keep the peace at home.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: For sale is my well cared for Plinius SA201 stereo power amplifier in the silver finish. I have been the first owner since circa 2006. I can't see any noticeable scratches or marks, so the curvaceous casework has stood up well over time. But alas I have felt the need to upgrade after many years good service, and when the opportunity arose I purchased a pair of mono blocks.

This amp is rated at 225 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion.
      Current Output: 40A short duration per module. Fuse protected.
      Hum and Noise: 90dB  below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted.
      Gain: 32dB.
      Input Impedance: 47k ohms
      Dimensions: Height 170mm, Width 445mm, Depth 453mm, Weight 25kg

Here's one review to give a general feel for the amp:
      https://www.dagogo.com/plinius-tautoro-preamplifier-sa-201-stereo-power-amplifier-review/

I've been using this amp with PS Audio products - the Directstream player, DAC and the BHK preamp. 

You could describe the sounds as smooth and coherent. Spatial performance is excellent with an expansive soundstage. There is plenty of detail, presented in  natural fashion without being in your face.

I have the original Plinius double-box packaging for transportation. The amp weighs 25kg so local pickup is preferred.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By aris
      Item: NC1200 Monoblock Power Amplifiers
      Price: $2800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Extra Info:

I bought these new about 6 months ago from March Audio, and they have been a solid performer all round. My upgrade path from these costs about an order of magnitude more, so you get an idea of just how good they really are.

Specifications are available - https://www.marchaudio.net.au/product-page/p701-flagship-mono-block-power-amplifier

They have been driving a pair or PMC MB2se speakers for 6 months, with a RME ADI DAC as the preamp.

For anyone looking to make the switch to Ncore amps, I can't recommend these enough.

I have the original boxes, and can ship if required (at buyers cost).

I think these new are are about $4300 AUD at the moment (not including shipping).

Photos: 

• By webs0r
      Item: Cyrus 7SE integrated amplifier
      Price: $200
      Item Condition:
      After finally upgrading I’m looking to find a new home for my much loved Cyrus 7SE integrated amp.
      This is a 60W per channel into 8 and 74W into 4 ohms amp.
      I’m its 2nd owner and have had it for ~17 years during which time it has performed admirably. Always kept in a pet and smoke free environment.
      Selling as-is: I’ve noticed recently that occasionally the volume control was getting a little inconsistent – not that often, but a turn/click might not register and you have to turn it again. It could use some maintenance & TLC by someone that knows how.
      Even so, it retains all the PRAT and rhythmic ability that the older Cyrus gear has been known for.
      Includes power cable, cyrus right-angled speaker connectors, AND remote!
      No boxes / manuals.

Reason for selling: No longer in use, upgraded.
      Extra Info:
      Cyrus don’t have a page specifically for the Special Edition, but I think the specs were the same.
      https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/integrated-amplifiers/cyrus-7/
      Electrical

Line inputs – 5 Line + 2 Tape
      Outputs – Bi-wire Loudspeakers, Tape-out, Preamp-out, Headphone
      Power Supply – 180VA Toroidal transformer with 5 regulated rails
      External – Highly regulated PSX-R upgradeable
      Communications – MC-BUS System BUS
      Remote Control – Supplied with Cyrus Amp/CD/tuner system remote control
      Specifications

Continuous Power – 60W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 74W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
      With PSX-R – 60W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 90W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
      Current – 30 Amps peak to peak
      Distortion – 0.003%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.005%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
      Frequency Response – -3 dB, 1Hz and 80kHz
      Damping Factor – 80
      Sensitivity – (50W) Line: 200mV
      Input impedance – 50kOhm (RCA).
      Output voltage – 200mV (Tape out), 380mV (Pre out)
      S/N Ratio – 101dBA (ref. 50W)
      Channel Balance – ±0.2dB (0dB to -63dB)
      Volume control accuracy – ±0.1dB (0dB to -63dB)
      Dimensions – (H x W x D) 73 x 215 x 360 (mm)
      Weight – 4.6kg
      Finish – Black

• By Swart042
      🎄It's Christmas, I would  consider any reasonable offers!🎄

you can pick it up today and listen to great music toning!  Also including cables as per picture.

Item: Kef and Marantz surround sound system
      Price: Originally advertised for $6900 retail $9200 25% off
      Item Condition: Brand new, never been opened, have the original receipts
      Reason for selling: Financial fundrasing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD and buyer pays for shipment if not picked up
      Extra Info:
      KEF Q400B centre speaker retail $800
      KEF Q 200C bookshelf speakers  retail $800
      KEF Q 300 subwoofer retail $1000 
      KEF Q 700 floor speakers (black oak) retail $2300
      MARANTZ UD7007 AMPLIFIER retail $1100
      MARANTZ 7009 MEDIA PLAYER retail $3200

This system is new we have never opened the boxes never used any of the items.  It would suite a music lover that loves good quality sound.  We are selling as we need to raise money to repatriate a dog stuck in transit overseas.  Please don't make an offer if you are not serious and please be reasonable.  This is NEW, it's just not in the shop anymore, the packaging has never been cut open. If you would like to buy seperate items please message me.