Sign in to follow this  
Gieseler Audio

Raspberry Pi Klein combo interest

From what I've read the Allo USBridge is a suitable solution, but to achieve the SQ you guys are after the Sparky and the USBridge boards need separate linear power supplies, as Clay is intending to do.

I was initially going to get an Audiophonics RaspTouch I-Sabre ES9028Q2M KALI - Streamer Touch with Volume Control solution, but was told the Kali reclocker will not pass DSD. I'm not currently using DSD so considered getting one anyway, but at the time Audiophonics didn't have the parts availability to be able to make the Kali version of the RaspTouch.

Didnt realise the Kali can't do dsd. https://volumio.org/forum/reclocker-i2s-jitter-t4516-100.html

Ok. So that's not much use for clay then :( . It still interests me though as the dsj will take any input and converts it to dsd any way. Back to the other allo solutions, the usbridge is meant to have the edge on the digione from what I've read. 

Edited by scumbag