Love the Marco.

Matt would be fun on the grog but it would take a few jugs to fill the big bugger up, those boogly eyeballs would go pretty bloodshot.

Edited by Darren69

• 2 weeks later...

oh my. i have enjoyed the show for years, yes the only good cooking reality show on but have a different opinion on a couple of celebs but probably should keep those to myself.  :D

Edited by 4heckssake

• 2 months later...

Would like top see Harry win, don't know how he got away with that last night, haha.

But yes, I think it will be one of those two.

Mrs and I call Matt 'Boogly' due to his surprised looking eyeballs.

Guest jakeyb77

Ok Matt needs to lose the nanna earrings. And I just don't see the show sustaining 60+ episodes a season but could be wrong. This year I've lost interest and the Mrs has too. Heston, Marco, Nigella etc. it's the same formula every year. I think it should be less contestants and over quicker. Maybe I just have a short attention ...... oh look VU meters

Ok Matt needs to lose the nanna earrings. And I just don't see the show sustaining 60+ episodes a season but could be wrong. This year I've lost interest and the Mrs has too. Heston, Marco, Nigella etc. it's the same formula every year. I think it should be less contestants and over quicker. Maybe I just have a short attention ...... oh look VU meters

Yes, those earrings. And every androgynous life form and their androgynous canine pet with full sleeve tatts these days, strange times we live in.

#getoffmylawn.

Ok Matt needs to lose the nanna earrings. And I just don't see the show sustaining 60+ episodes a season but could be wrong. This year I've lost interest and the Mrs has too. Heston, Marco, Nigella etc. it's the same formula every year. I think it should be less contestants and over quicker.

Funny you should say that as I said just the other day "is Masterchef still going??!!"

My partner who usually loves these cooking type shows has even lost interest in this season.

Is it longer than usual?

Last time I caught a glimpse they were over in the US with that sellout Curtis "I get paid by Coles to live in the states" Stone

:unsure:

Guest jakeyb77

Funny you should say that as I said just the other day "is Masterchef still going??!!"

My partner who usually loves these cooking type shows has even lost interest in this season.

Is it longer than usual?

Last time I caught a glimpse they were over in the US with that sellout Curtis "I get paid by Coles to live in the states" Stone

:unsure:

That was our situation... I'm not sure if it's because I suffered the torment of My Kitchen Rules first...

But when I checked the recording it was episode 62 of Masterchef. It's just too long. Marketing has got in the way again and will kill the show.

I'm just enjoying the DVP cooking show in my head.

Step 1. Make a pit for fire.

Step 2. When fire is sufficient place a large pot of water on fire.

Step 3. Fill said pot with fresh mud crabs.

Step 4. Enjoy with beer.

Step 5. Put more wood on fire and sit back and relax with some tunes.

Done!

I like the show, I think its a good concept. I had a casual look at the clock, it was nothing for the ad breaks to go 7 and 8 mins. Then if you add the "coming up after the break" and the 1 or 2 min recap after the break, it was nothing to loose 10 mins in a commercial break.

I know its commercial TV, but c'mon...fair suck of the sauce bottle.

#goingtojakesformudcrabs.