SOLD: FS (Vic): Naim Uniti 2 All-in-one

Guest Runaway

Guest Runaway

Item:  Naim Uniti 2B All-in-one (Integrated Amp, CD transport, DAC, Tuner, UPnP Streamer, Spotify, Internet Radio, Bluetooth), remote, Naim speaker wires

Price: $4500 (or $4300 without the 3.5M Naim Audio speaker wires) plus shipping cost
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Just PMed another Classified
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought this in January 2015 from Audio Trends (so 2 years warranty still valid).  Been a great performer, driving my Usher Mini-X Dancer speakers.  I am especially impressed with its flexibility, seamlessly using the Naim app on my iPhone connecting to the Servio console on my iMac to stream music from my iTunes folders, connecting to Spotify (on my iPhone as well).  The CD drive works very well and I hook it up to my Chinook and PS Audio for alternate TTs (it has 3 analog inputs).  This unit is very well put together.

Ideal for someone who wants great sound and one fairly compact unit which does it all (except make coffee and do the dishes).

From Gramophone.co.uk (http://www.gramophone.co.uk/editorial/naimuniti-way-beyond-the-‘all-in-one’-norm)

So what has the NaimUniti got going for it? Oh, only everything, as far as I can see: it works beautifully with only a short period of familiarisation, is simple to set up despite its quite amazing range of abilities, is expandable and will just as easily sit at the heart of a more complex system as it will function as a standalone unit for those downsizing or wanting a very hi-tech second set-up in a compact package.  And above all, it’s superb value for money, the whole being so much more than the sum of its parts. 

Specs - too long to print.  See https://www.naimaudio.com/product/naimuniti-2

Amp power output: 70W per channel into 8ohm, 100 W into 4 ohm (Gramophone article mentioned 50W - must have been previous model)

Note some site refers to a Uniti 2 as well as a Uniti 2B model.  The Naim site only mentions the Uniti @ model and speaking to Audio Trends, the only additional feature in the 2B model is Bluetooth which this unit has.

Retails for $6600 (cheapest I find is $5950)

Includes 3.5 M Naim Audio speakers wire (banana plugs termination ) which cost >$300.

Have original boxes and packing material - so can ship but prefer local inspection and pickup.

Also listed on Ebay (same price without speaker wires)

Pictures: stock photos - pictures coming tonight

post-152056-0-45769700-1461032035_thumb.

post-152056-0-05990400-1461032043_thumb.

Edited by Runaway

It is difficult to understand how very usable the Uniti is until one has owned it particularly if Spotify (I haven't tried Tidal) is your thing. The Uniti is really armchair listening because all you need is your iPhone / iPad and you can get music anytime as the Uniti is designed to be left switched on permanently. It is like Sonos on steroids except that the Spotify app which connects to the Uniti natively is a much better interface for discovering music than the limited Spotify icons in the Sonos app. I have never listened to so much music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Runaway

Yes, my wife gets confused.  "Are we listening to the turntable, streamer, CD or Spotify now, dear?"  

And I hardly moved a muscle.

Or, she would mention a song and it comes on straightaway.  Courtesy of Spotify.  

In 5 versions.  

(She mentioned the Time in a Bottle song from the last X-men movie).

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.