SOLD: FREE: The Jezebels - The Brink (Vinyl)

Item: The Jezebels - The Brink (Vinyl)

Price: Donation to SNA
Item Condition: New
Reason for selling: After a couple listens I've decided this LP has no business being in my collection. Apart from not warming to the album, I don't think it was mastered particularly well for vinyl, so to me it just sounds like noise. But perhaps you'll have a better experience, or a system that can better handle it.
Payment Method: Pickup Only from Manly, NSW (will not post sorry, too much hassle for a free item).
Extra Info: 

Pictures:

post-153119-0-36290500-1459380832_thumb.

Wow, there you go. I have the CD and think it is a fantastic album. Someone will be very happy with this.

Disclaimer- I am a massive Jezzie fan.

I have the vinyl too, certainly not the best SQ around but the music makes up for it.

• Like 2

Guest scumbag

Funny init. Back in the day, the differences between CD and vinyl mastering was sometimes massive. You would have thought that this would have been in some way sorted out over the last few decades. 

<p>Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Donation Payment Option<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Merchandise Purchase Option<br /><br />You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:<br />SNA_merch.jpg<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.</p>