SOLD: FS: s/hand vinyl - Part 2

s/hand VINYL - Part 2

Item full name and model etc. ...see below

Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below
Price and price conditions ...see below
Reason for selling ...pressings I don't want - perhaps you do.

Payment Methods:  Paypal, Bank transfer.

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.

I fully guarantee everything I offer here - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..

Conservative Grading is as follows-- (NM, VG++, VG+, VG, G)
Grading listed below is : cover first / record grade 2nd

Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.

I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).

Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough).
ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - I just don't have the time, sorry.
I'm barely at home as it is, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

thank you

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

sorry - can't listen and organise fast enough for y'all !!   :)

* interben*  Michael Jackson – Thriller  â€“ US 2nd pressing original gatefold (QE-38112). G+/VG+. Pretty nice cover on the outside with a clean front sporting only light wrinkling on front bottom edge, some very light edgewear, a few spine cracks, back about the same. The gatefold brings it down with the insides marked through improper storage as the 2 sides have stuck together, then separated later, ripping a mottled pattern along the insides evenly on both sides for about 10 inches. I have seen worse however and this damage is undetectable from the outside when the gatefold is not opened. The record itself is sporting that incredible SQ from a low gen US master and plays beautifully throughout, with only slight noise between tracks. A bargain package to listen to.    $15

* Flynnyfalcon *    The Doors – 2 Original of The Doors – Unusual European release, German pressed 1980 ‘2Fer’ repress gatefold (ELK 62 013). VG+/VG+. Collects the Doors original ‘ST’ album, and ‘Strange Days’ in one double LP package. Cover is good but for slight marks on front and edgwear, gatefold inner is clean and bright. Back has a wrinkle in the top right corner else lovely. Both records present clean and unmarked, and play just like it, with no noise.    $28

post-137551-0-86149800-1459246510_thumb.

post-137551-0-04504600-1459246512_thumb.

*Meinoz*   Creedence Clearwater Revival – Creedence GOLD – Japanese 8 track hits comp 1978 repress (Fantasy VIP-5061) with beautiful OBI. VG++/VG+. Cover is lovely with little to report but for minor rubbing marks. OBI is as good as they get. Inner is clean and white. Record is great with just a little low level noise. Has not been cleaned so should get a lot better with a glue or disc wash.  $20

Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks – AUS WIZARD label original (ZL 225). VG/VG. The cover is actually great – square and solid all around with little wear. The downer is the brown mottled front (a little on the back) from damp storage. Some spine wear too. Else pretty nice example. No inner. The wax is marked and played and needs a damn good clean, but no major scratches visible and plays through fine. This one will benefit from a glue/big wash to dig that ciggie smoke out!....  So punk!  8p
– on Wizard and about half of the market rate for similar.  $30

* Prana 69 *  Pink Floyd – A Collection of Great Dance Songs – Aussie original compilation LP (CBS SBP237729). VG+/NM. Notoriously hard to find the wax in great condition, but this one ticks all the boxes. The cover is good too, with just light record impressions front and back, otherwise very clean and tidy with no wear. No inner. The record is pristine and plays absolutely perfectly - don’t think I’ve ever been able to say that about this record ever before. This must have been kept in a vacuum chamber since 1981?!    $20

* Kazz *   Cold Chisel – Radio Songs (A Best Of) – Aussie 1985 comp gatefold  (WEA 252362-1). VG+/VG++. Nice cover with no sticker so very clean, just a hint of rubbing front, little more on the back. Gatefold is perfect and so is the lyric inner. The vinyl is damn near perfect too and plays like new with great SQ throughout and zero noise. Grab this one.  $22

* Flynnyfalcon *  Cold Chisel – Circus Animals – Aus original (600113) on red/greeny WEA labels. VG/VG++. Cover looks fine but for ringwear on front and edgewear on both sides. Spine still legible. Nice white and clean lyric inner. A very strong VG then getting oh-so-close to VG+, but for that edgewear. In a sleeve it looks near new. The rekkid however is near spotless and sounds fantastic throughout, with little to zero noise. Lovely wax this.  $15

* hammo1981 *   The Blues Brothers – Original Soundtrack Recording - original pressing (Atlantic SD16017). VG++/VG++. Cover is great with just tiniest wear to the edges. No inner. Record is amazing with terrific sound. Looks NEW.   $22

Hall & Oates – The Collection – 16 track AUS compilation. (STAR 104). VG++/VG++. Can’t remember who wanted some Hall & Oates back in 2015, but you specifically asked me for it, so here it is. Got you a great copy too – this one plays beautifully with no noise except a little between tracks. No wear to speak of on the cover either, back to front lovely. No inner (didn’t come with one I’m pretty sure).  $12

* hammo1981 *  Split Enz – True Colours – AUS LASER-Etched Edition in blue/yellow/white/red cover. (L42001). G+/G+. Cover is OK, with lots of wear on all edges and spine has been taped/wrinkled/compressed. Middle parts on front and back are OK so presents well overall. Disc is marked (though they don’t show) and so looks wonderful (as it is designed to in bright light) but plays with constant underlying noise/crackle. Actually has great sound quality through the noise. Still, a display copy only at a major discount to its usual market price.   $10

$_1.JPG

* hammo1981 *  Simple Minds – New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) – AUS pressed original (V2230). VG/VG+. Front has ringwear impression, edgewear and spine compression. Back has the same. Pen written name on the inside of sleeve opening (not visible unless opened). Inner has the usual marks and record impression, but pretty good. Record is lovely with great SQ and only a little noise between tracks.   $8

* hammo1981 *  Simple Minds – Sons And Fascination – AUS pressed original (V2207). God I love this record – the fidelity is just incredible. Their peak, for mine and nice example. VG+/VG++. Lovely cover but for some spine compression and roll-up, and some visible ringwear top and bottom of the front (less so on the back). No inner. The wax is stellar with little to zero noise anywhere and awesome SQ.   $12

*MORE tomorrow - new thread*

Edited by candyflip

The Blues Brothers – Original Soundtrack Recording - original pressing (Atlantic SD16017). VG++/VG++. Cover is great with just tiniest wear to the edges. No inner. Record is amazing with terrific sound. Looks NEW.   $22

• Like 1

Gonna have to be a Part 3 tomorrow sorry fellas and ladies...can't get them done fast enough for two nights...sorry for the drip-feed. :(

Here's the last for tonight though..   :)

* muzzworld *    Vince Jones – On the Brink Of It  â€“ Aussie press with Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastering. VG++/VG++. Perhaps Vince’s peak this one, with some concert-staples featuring. Cover is near perfect – clean and without wear but for one lightly bumped top right corner on front. Slight spine compression at top edge. Lovely white inner also without wear or marks. Record is showing some light marking/ghosting only on Side 1, but plays with near perfect fidelity throughout and is unaffected.    $12

* muzzworld *  The Church – The Blurred Crusade – AUS 1st pressed original (PSCO 7585) with raised embossed cover art and one sided lyric inner. G/VG.  Cover has seen better days with major wear front and back, edgewear, splits, ringwear, tears at the opening and along spine. Missing the original B&W photo insert. Record looks played and has constant light noise underneath all tracks, although louder songs disguise it pretty well – and has Robert Ludwig mastering (Masterdisk RL) both sides, so it sounds fantastic in those moments!   Plays through perfectly and is a beautiful listen - hear what the fuss is about until you can afford the $60 Mint version?   J    $10

* Prana 69 *  The Church – Heyday – AUS 1st pressed original (PSCO 430034). VG+/VG++. Leon Zervos @ Studio 301 mastered. Cover is great but for wrinkling at spine and all edges, front and back, small bumped corners. Spine still legible. Lyric inner is absolutely beautiful and looks new. Record has some tiny marks but plays beautifully with just slight crackle between tracks only.   $25

* Kazz *  Queen – The Game – AUS pressed original (5E 513). VG/VG++. Cover has the usual rubbing wear across the mirrored front and back, including some light ringwear on both. Hype sticker on front top right (slightly dirty). Otherwise very presentable with nice square spine too. Inner is clean and still white. Record is a beauty – awesome SQ and with little to zero noise throughout. Haven’t heard it sound this good for awhile.  $14

NEW THREAD tomorrow

Edited by candyflip

I will take:

The Church – The Blurred Crusade

The Church – Heyday

Pink Floyd – A Collection of Great Dance Songs

Thanks

D

Edited by Prana69
  • Like 1

Hi Jon

I'm going to return "The Church – The Blurred Crusade" to the offer list.  I already have it, but was hoping to pick up a copy with a better cover then mine (which has a sticker on it that someone tried to remove - unsuccessfully).

I'll just take the Pink Floyd and "Heyday" and someone else can grab The Blurred Crusade.

Thanks

DaveR

• Like 1

I will happily take the Church off your hands Dave.

This is the thread that just keeps on giving.

All your's sir.

NEW Thread tonight around 9pm AEST again, to round out this lot of offerings.... thanks to everyone who has checked in and had a stab.

p.s. ALL - that Pistols LP is a bargain and you know I mark hard - if you have a disc cleaner or know the glue method, you're going to be happy with this one. I'll post a photo later to show you it's not too bad.

Edited by candyflip

• Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.