Hi all i have replied to 2 pm's who were the first to message me. One was asking questions the other offered to buy it for asking price. As one of them were the first to offer to buy it i have agreed to sell to them and will wait for funds before confirming the sale. If it does not go through i will proceed to the next person who messaged me with an offer to buy.
Yes @hopefullguy this was the amp i bought from you originally. Still going strong and has been an amazing amp. When i first hooked it up coming from my Yamaha the sound difference was amazing.