Jump to content

Bruno28

Members
  • Content Count

    249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

65 Good

About Bruno28

  • Rank
    50+ Post Club

Profile Fields

  • Location
    Sydney
  • Country
    Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

2,561 profile views
  1. Item: Sennheiser HD800S Location: Terrey Hills Price: $1260 $1210 Item Condition: Used but in good condition and working order Reason for selling: Might have a chance at something i was looking for [emoji14] Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info: Priced to sell quickly. Includes: - HD800s - XLR cable - 1/4'' cable - Original Box, - Outer Box Ill get some more photo later in the week. Prefer Pickup in Terrey Hills, Belrose. Photos:
  2. Hello. Thanks for the offer. But I'm happy with the HD800s which is what I use 99% of the time. The other 1% is the LCD2. I really am just looking to sell.
  3. Item: Focal Elear Open Back Headphones NEW Location: Terrey Hills Price: $959 RRP $1599 Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Happy with HD800s Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info: Opened for photos only. Photos:
×
×
  • Create New...