Jump to content


Full Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

About RBBruno

  • Rank
    50+ Post Club

Profile Fields

  • Location
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

609 profile views
  1. thanks, muon. the people on this forum have helped me a LOT.
  2. Thank you so much! I'll get the isolated to be on the safe side. I'm so much happier with buying from these guys rather than getting something random from Amazon, so thanks again for the tip!
  3. thanks Mike - I'm not sure if I have this arse backward but the insulated seems like a sensible option - so I'm guessing this one: https://www.tortech.com.au/product/voltage-converters/step-down/isolated/isolated-american-step-down-transformer/
  4. thank you both VERY much So, this is a US device and I want to run this here in Aus. There's no motors, it is just a heating pad. From what you've said, I think this looks like the right thing??? https://www.tortech.com.au/product/voltage-converters/step-down/economy/economy-american-step-down-transformer/
  5. Hi there I have just bought a vinyl flat due to the high rate of warped records arriving in the last few months. It needs a power converter - the store has advised that I need the following: "a 220v to 110 v step-down voltage converter that is suitable for 150 W of continuous use" I know NOTHING about this sort of thing, so I'd dearly appreciate any pointers in the right directions for a decent and reliable unit so that I don't melt things down. Thanks for any advice!
  6. Thanks! Do you have any suggestions about transformers? I've never used one before so I'm a bit iffy about that bit (which is why I was asking here first nefore going os to purchase from the store!)
  7. thanks t_mike - once I track one down I'll definitely be seeking you out for your wisdom on this!
  • Create New...