2001 Peugeot 306 Rallye Hatch White 5 door 2.0l 5 speed manual 149,000kms original - last of the fabled 306s.
Registered until Nov 2020 and will have safety certificate on sale.
An enthusiast's and collector's car - no accidents and likely the best 306 per mechanical condition you will find.
Add up the spend and the asking price is not unreasonable.
3 Owner car, always garaged, with full (from the very beginning) service history and many parts replaced and/or up-rated in the last few years including:
- all (yes all) engine sensors including the O2 sensor (made a big difference to engine responsiveness and fuel economy - typically 600km out of a tank of fuel mostly city driving)
- ignition coil pack and spark plugs
- speedometer sensor
- clutch, pressure plate, thrust bearing and clutch cable
- uprated front wishbone bushes and sway-bar drop-link
- wishbone ball joints
- roll-bar drop-link with ball joints
- air conditioning compressor, filter-dryer and re-gassed - works beautifully
- climate control including heater works perfectly
- timing belt and water pump replaced every 4 years on the dot
- uprated lightweight alloy crankshaft pulley and timing belt pulleys with long-life replaceable bearings
- uprated alloy gear-shift linkages with spherical ball ends
- top engine mount replaced 2017
- uprated radio cassette with hands-free phone function
- gear knob - Peugeot original
- both thermo fans
- fuel pump and fuel filter
- driver's door power window mechanism
- brakes as needed
- front door panel speakers - surrounds on the old ones had perished
- all instrument panel bulbs
Serviced by the pros at Euroserve - nothing they don't know abut Pugs.
Always run on Shell 98.
Potenza RE003 tyres with few kms on them.
The car is responsive to the throttle and drives absolutely beautifully - just as a 306 should.
Body and interior are nice but what you would expect from a 20yr old car.
Box of spares including old sensors (all still function), gear linkages, original stereo etc.
Known as having amazing suspension - comfort with super handling, this will not disappoint.
Little known fact is that the rear suspension has a little passive-steering built into the geometry.
Drive in the wet as you do in the dry, the handling is so good and confidence inspiring that modern cars struggle to match.
No low ball offers please - this is an enthusiast's car with all the hard work done at no expense spared.
The car is just run in, it's to drive and enjoy with nothing more to spend for the foreseeable future.
If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved