SOLD: Free: CD collection [Drouin, Victoria]

Item: CD collection that I won on Ebay
Price: Free
Item Condition: Acceptable
Reason for selling: spreading the love
Payment Method: n/a

As is my wont, I sometimes bid on Ebay auctions for CD collections across this big, brown land. And this one happens to be in Drouin, Victoria, somewhere twixt Melbourne and Moe. So if you are can get there and cart away a small tub of toons, reply with a post in this thread (no PMs) and I will pick someone at random. I will give you the seller's contact details and you can arrange pick up yourself.

Here's a pic:

cew7uYh.jpg?1

I have NFI what is included. Could be crap, for all I know.

And it could be that no one is anywhere nearby. That's no big deal, either.

--Geoff

• Like 3

Guest Crystara

Hi HG I work in Pakenham and live in Narre Warren pick should not be a problem cheers your new best friend Crystara :love

Guest Crystara

Oh, I will be driving right by this Sunday on a family day trip to Valhalla.

I raise my hand for these if an Easter Sunday pick up is acceptable?

I am thinking maybe you should be disqualified on a technicality, I thought it was called Walhalla haha

Now he's a she

Take a walk on the wild side

Yeah what a ledge this guy was and all the time there was a woman hiding inside him. f.uck.ed up? Certainly, happy? I don't think he is from the most recent interview I read. Comfortable? Yeah, probably and I wish him her the best in the world. The ex-guy was a legend when I was a little bit older than a Grommet, he and the Trigger Bros and Tony O, the Big O and Melb Surf Shop, Surf/Dive and Ski and the nascent Rip Curl and various other surf icons of the early 70's, yeah Drouin wasn't a local but by f.uc.k he could kill a wave.

*Resume your normal programs...

Guest Crystara

I don't know Lebo, a trip to the beautiful romantic drouin with the good lady wife could deactivate some passion, might need that myself in nine months