Trusted Australian brand Strong, has launched a nicely priced twin-tuner HD digital video recorder with a built-in Blu-ray player.
As well as doing HD MPEG-4, the $379 SRT6500 can record three programs while you’re watching another (from two networks). Supported video resolutions include 1080p/i/720p and 576p/i.
TV programs can be recorded on the Strong’s hefty 500GB hard drive. Another great addition is the option of using an external 1TB hard drive and support for NFTS and Fat32 protocols.
Other key features include:
- Key word search and Smart Series record (with auto padding)
- One touch recording via 7-day Electronic Program Guide
- Pause and rewind live TV
- Internet Radio and Network sharing via WiFi or LAN
- Multimedia support via USB, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, JPEG, WMA and more
- Multiple outputs: HDMI, Component,Optical Digital Out
- Record and playback Closed Captions, MPES Power Saving in Standby, Parental Lock
- Multi-region Bluray player
For more information visit Strong Australia.
One of the veterans of the Australian HiFi industry, if there's a speaker he's likely heard it or owned it at some point in his career. Peter was formerly the audio-video editor of the Herald Sun for over two decades.
MORE ON STEREONET
There were turntables aplenty at this year’s Munich High End show. There’s no doubt, the vinyl ship has...
There’s just something about Burmester. Handmade. In Germany. Luxury. Class. Prestige. Their displays at...
Entering the wonderfully presented co-efforts of Triangle and Musical Fidelity at the Munich MOC for the High...
If money is no object, then the INVICTUS Turntable from Acoustic Signature shown at the Munich High End show...
Kuzma, one of the biggest names in the analogue audio world used the Munich High End show to debut two new...