Trusted Australian brand Strong, has launched a nicely priced twin-tuner HD digital video recorder with a built-in Blu-ray player.
As well as doing HD MPEG-4, the $379 SRT6500 can record three programs while you’re watching another (from two networks). Supported video resolutions include 1080p/i/720p and 576p/i.
TV programs can be recorded on the Strong’s hefty 500GB hard drive. Another great addition is the option of using an external 1TB hard drive and support for NFTS and Fat32 protocols.
Other key features include:
- Key word search and Smart Series record (with auto padding)
- One touch recording via 7-day Electronic Program Guide
- Pause and rewind live TV
- Internet Radio and Network sharing via WiFi or LAN
- Multimedia support via USB, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, JPEG, WMA and more
- Multiple outputs: HDMI, Component,Optical Digital Out
- Record and playback Closed Captions, MPES Power Saving in Standby, Parental Lock
- Multi-region Bluray player
For more information visit Strong Australia.
One of the veterans of the Australian HiFi industry, if there's a speaker he's likely heard it or owned it at some point in his career.. Peter was formally the audio-video editor of the Herald Sun for over two decades.
MORE ON STEREONET
While not a new retailer, you may not have heard of Perth's audio visual specialist, SAVI Systems. Established...
Tech driven audio company Klipsch have announced the release of their professional series of landscape...
Germany's Sonoro offers stylish yet simple solutions for high-fidelity sound in your living space. The...
So it's that time of the year again. Let us save you the time with some great gift ideas for the HiFi or music...
DAB+ takes your radio listening experience to another level and now with more coverage than ever, the third...