FS: PSE 144 Horns & AE TD18H+ 18" Woofers

Item:                            Red Spade Audio PSE 144 Horns & Acoustic Elegance TD18H+ 18" Woofers.
Price:                          $5500
Item Condition:         Excellent
Reason for selling:   I need the money and have plenty of speakers in the shed.
Payment Method:     Cash, Bank transfer.

Delivery:                    Will send at buyers expense. Pickup available. Will deliver to SE Qld for a small amount.
Extra Info:                

These are well known on this forum, there are plenty of threads and plenty of very happy owners.

The PSE 144's have been modified to include two Neutrik Speakon sockets instead of the standard one only. 

The 144's have also been wired up with pure silver in Teflon wire, soldered throughout.

I need the cash right now or I would not be parting with these.

I do have a lot of very good stuff in the shed to replace them with though.

The woofers are pictured in their cabinets but will be removed and packed in proper cardboard boxes for freighting.

If you pick up or I deliver in SE Qld, then you can have the cabinets for $100.

Pictures:

post-104996-0-20507000-1457063851_thumb.

post-104996-0-50787500-1457063923_thumb.

post-104996-0-90020800-1457064716_thumb.

post-104996-0-07985100-1457064761_thumb.

Edited by Listener
  • Like 1

These are active, but I am sure the crossovers would be available from Red Spade.

Steven.

The passive crossover is available for separate purchase in a standard, intermediate and premium version. I also take requests where people want to use exotic crossover parts, in fact I'm about to build one of those.

The woofers included here have become more expensive due to the exchange rate and the chance to buy them in good condition second hand doesn't come around very often.

• Like 1

I can attest to the sound and quality of these speakers in Steven's system. They are definitely up there in the hifi stakes and are basically brand new and immaculate. A great buy here.