GTG with Redefy Audio at Castle Hill, NSW, December 5

henry218

Hi guys,

It is another time for a great afternoon with Redefy speakers. This time there will be 2 speakers for us to listen to, the Redefy TWO and Redefy NEO (possibly with active subs).

Drinks and snacks and some chicken wings (specially marinated...) :P will be served, guests are welcome to bring something for the day that would be much appreciated :), i reckon we should start around 1pm till finished...? :D

Amplifier will be Arte Forma Due Volte and Arte Forma 6SN7 preamp. 

Source will be sacd/cd player and Mac Mini, so if anyone wants to bring usb stick, they are very welcome.

Please PM or reply to this thread for those interested to come.

Regards

Henry

I listened to the TWO this Saturday just gone and came away very impressed.

They do everything from top to bottom effortlessly, have an immense sweet spot (aka very well executed driver integration) and were not fatiguing in the slightest.

While struggling with stuff out the front door to the car I remarked to Henry that he's gotta organize a meet for these like he did the standmounts; glad to see it happening!

• Like 1

the Redefy TWO is AU$8,500

we do have Redefy ONE for $4,000 its a rather large stand mount.

coming up is a smaller floor stander, we are aiming $5-6k with dimension W 220 x H 950 x D 380mm :)  

May I ask the price of the various Redefy speakers? Also, is there a stand mount or smaller FS speakers available?

Thanks

the Redefy TWO is AU$8,500

we do have Redefy ONE for $4,000 its a rather large stand mount.

coming up is a smaller floor stander, we are aiming $5-6k with dimension W 220 x H 950 x D 380mm :)

Thanks for that.

Are you able to disclose the basic details of the compact FS speaker. Things like driver config, sensitivity and impedance etc

Thanks for that.

Are you able to disclose the basic details of the compact FS speaker. Things like driver config, sensitivity and impedance etc

You're welcome. it will have 6.5" neodymium midrange, 1" dome tweeter and 12" neodymium bass in a shallow waveguide, 8ohm and 92dB :)

• Like 1

I'd like to thank Henry for the chance to check out his new speakers. They are definitely excellent - seemingly linear from top to bottom, detailed  & dynamic. The soundstage is retained from well off-centre, not sure if that is due to the squished horn, but it is impressive.

Henry started playing with different amps and pre's, almost all were valve. The speakers were so capable / transparent that the differences were clear. One recording with deep bass, played through the big current one (KT120's?) extended and deep, no need to add a sub to these guys.

Very nice job - Henry .