Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable Owners & Discussion Thread

58 minutes ago, EV Cali said:

Thanks @eltech  for explanation and @stevozfor posting.

I do expect to see comments in a specific TT thread primarily concerning that TT and that is why I click on any new posts but I now understand and can see the relevance , a lot more than the recent post and subsequent discussion  relating to the Project 2Expression sb, Mofi Studiodeck and Clearaudio concept, in this thread.

Yawn ? i posted here as i am interested in the PLX1000, but also considering the other mentioned TTs. Seeing as there was a lot of commentary in the preceding 17 odd pages from owners, i was seeking their advice.  do you have anything constructive to add at all?

8 hours ago, ScottR said:

Yawn ? i posted here as i am interested in the PLX1000, but also considering the other mentioned TTs. Seeing as there was a lot of commentary in the preceding 17 odd pages from owners, i was seeking their advice.  do you have anything constructive to add at all?

Your post resulted in eight subsequent post regarding belt drive turntables and the merits of the Anti-skate of one of them and totally unrelated to the subject of the thread. My constructive suggestion is that next time you want information and opinions ,off topic, and mainly of interest to your self,you start your own thread. ?

Edited by EV Cali

5 hours ago, EV Cali said:

Your post resulted in eight subsequent post regarding belt drive turntables and the merits of the Anti-skate of one of them and totally unrelated to the subject of the thread. My constructive suggestion is that next time you want information and opinions ,off topic, and mainly of interest to your self,you start your own thread. ?

What's a little extra reading? An alternative view?? It's all good.....as long as people are finding out what they want to find out.?

• Like 2

On 19/11/2018 at 8:48 AM, manchu said:

Well and truly off topic,  but do you know what the 'Y' shaped bit is for?   (see top left of lid).

I have similar set and it took me a long time to work out what I think it's for.  

TD2038-100pc-driver-bit-setImageMain-515.jpg.1e37d118f9c6feeee62dc600132762c4.jpg

On 19/11/2018 at 9:08 AM, rocky500 said:

Here LINK

Mind is blown!!! Always wondered, never knew! :) 

• 2 weeks later...