Hi Guys,

I just wanted to get some general opinion and impressions on the Kaiser Acoustics especially the Chiara model. At the moment just browsing casually but in future I maybe upgrading to dedicated 2 channel system. Telos Audio is the official distributor in Australia. Its seems they are bit underrated but with all the rave reviews and everything they are quite up there with the likes of Magico, Raidho, YGs and TADs  just to name a few.

I guess this can be a good thread to discuss the high-end stand-mounts from various manufacturers who may share similar technologies, price bracket but offer different sound signature for different audience/consumers. FYI I am more into classical, Jazz.

Some good ones I can think of are:

• Crystal Cable Mini
  • Raidho D1/C1.1
  • Magico Q1
  • TADs new E Series monitor no pricing or specs as yet.
So what do you guys think and have heard of so far and what's your take on the above and any others not mentioned above?

Some PICS to appreciate the beauty of Kaiser speakers.

post-142618-0-57373200-1402403224_thumb.

post-142618-0-08898300-1402403257_thumb.

post-142618-0-19435700-1402403277_thumb.

Edited by MusicHaven
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I heard the larger Kaisers at the Melbourne show last year and thought they were fabulous.  I own a pair of Raidho 3.1s and I thought the Kaisers were certainly in the same league, with perhaps more extended bass.  Finish is also superb.  I have also listened to the floor standing Evolution TADs and think they are very impressive, but IMO like all TAD gear lean towards the analytical end of the spectrum.

The only monitor on your list I have heard is the Raidho D1 and that is an amazing speaker for the size.  The bass sounded much deeper than the specs would suggest and the overall coherence of sound was first class.  

hope that helps

Hi, I've heard the Kawero's -Show conditions--and they are indeed Superb-- but pricey--the Chiara's are garnering good press and sonically raising the stakes in Standmounts--also pricey though!

The Raidho's I ve heard in similar surroundings -from the medium floor standers to the small Standmounts--also very good  and more comprehensive range to choose from--possibly giving a better bang for the Buck?

in a cost no object environment the Kaisers may have the tote

Re your other choices

TADS--too clinical for Moi

Magicos-- Well they say "Emotion lost in Translation"--sorta sums up them

Good Luck

Willco

• 1 year later...

I have heard the Kasier Kawero in a number of excellent systems including the speaker designer's own reference room.  It was one of the most memorable listening sessions I have had in over 30 years in audio and the designer Rainer Weber is one of the most gifted speaker designers in the world today.  His Kawero speaker has been methodically refined over the last 8 years to become one of the most remarkable speakers available.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...