You might want to have a word with your website developer

sir sanders zingmore

Mike,

It's still up!

Hope its corrected very soon!

Hi pchan  

my web guy is in the US ! I sent an email last night. But rest assured that it will take much much longer to correct than any reasonably thinking SNA'er thinks it should. Regards Mike

• Volunteer

Hi pchan  

my web guy is in the US ! I sent an email last night. But rest assured that it will take much much longer to correct than any reasonably thinking SNA'er thinks it should. Regards Mike

Unfortunately, I feel your pain Mike... pretty much anything to do with IT takes longer than most reasonably thinking people think it should!

Unfortunately, I feel your pain Mike... pretty much anything to do with IT takes longer than most reasonably thinking people think it should!

i should know.. i work in that industry.. the pain in dealing with IT services offshore..lets hope that that Mike's web developer hasnt had too many egg nogs before fixing up the website!

• Administrator

Mike, if you get stuck (given Xmas etc) and can't get something done, I should be able to at least remove the contamination. No guarantees on tracking down the exploit used however.

Yell out if necessary.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...