Morley gtg this Monday public holiday

AccuTidal

Guest myrantz

Currently looking for a musical dac and interest in Luxman DA-06, and DP-550 for its versatile. We could do this after the Sydney Show?

Cool.. I'd bring along some DSF files if I can make it to this one :thumb: ..

.......but if you could access the local side of my gateway and map my network now that would get my interest (and it would get you a carton of VB if you tell me how you did it). My gateway security device logs every IP that attempts to communicate with it, I've just checked the logs now and nobody has had a crack at it yet!  

Okay, so we have your consent to enter your premises with the prize being a cheap and nasty carton of VB.  Post your address here and let the games begin!  I wonder if the insurance would cover any loss or damage, probably not? 

Yep, and good luck to anybody who can remotely hack-in to my security system, there's a carton of VB on offer to anybody who can :P

p.s. those Axis Q1921 thermal cameras are awesome, aren't they!

For somebody to be able to remote-in to my network without authorization really needs to know what they're doing. As the system administrator I can easily configure access to anybody so they can remote-in to whatever I allow them to, which is what I did for 24Bits, and which is how he knows something of the thermal imagery capability of my surveillance system.

LOL, well I'm sure that anyone that is able to breach that level of security (no network is 100% secure as you probably know) would have no interest in even trying, what's to gain.

Now if you were a Gov' Department or a multinational, it could be different.

Okay, so we have your consent to enter your premises with the prize being a cheap and nasty carton of VB.  Post your address here and let the games begin!  I wonder if the insurance would cover any loss or damage, probably not? 

Sorry I am fool in IT but I can certainly be a spectator! May be Tuyen the IT Manager can join?

Let the GAME begins! :popcorn::party:hiccup

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so we have your consent to enter your premises with the prize being a cheap and nasty carton of VB.  Post your address here and let the games begin!

You may have mis-understood. The challenge is to gain remote access to my network, not to physically gain access to my house.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks guys for your interests. Due to small space, I can only accommodate a group of 10 max. Will keep you posted as the day comes closer.

The draft date is Saturday 14th December.

Grimmie - I think you have block me from sending you a PM. :(

14th of december can't be done   :(

Edited by kajak12