bactamtung

SOLD: FS: Redgum Integrated Amp RGI 60 ENR (Signature)

6 posts in this topic

FS: Redgum Integrated Amp RGI 60 ENR (Signature)

Item:  Redgum Integrated Amp RGI 60 ENR (Signature) year 2008 – serial number 7304 0407 060836
Price: $1,125 including $25 donation to SNA (Half new price rule of thumb) - negotiable
Item Condition: excellent
Reason for selling: surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD
Extra Info: I’m loyal to Redgum and just upgraded to RGI 120 ENR which is basically very similar to 60 ENR but with a little more grunt when it occasionally comes to transient/dynamic and the like, but that’s the diminishing value law.

Website info: http://redgumaudio.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_73&product_id=65

60 ENR is almost equal to RGI 120 (Redgum wouldn’t recommend you to upgrade from 60 ENR to RGI 120 anyway as there’s not much improvement). The final test report when new (2008) is continuous RMS 129 watt per channel into 8 ohm and short term RMS is 267 watt per channel into 8 ohm. Test result is included in my Owner’s Manual.

The new price was $2,400 in 2008 but is dropped now to $2,250, hence I adopted the half current price rule.

Try before you buy for a few days can be arranged (potential buyer to pay for shipping). This is the best way to make sure this very affordable amp really makes your current system sing, or audit at my place is welcome at weekend. This amp drives my ProAc tablette 2000 and Tannoy 638 floor stander easily and beautifully (with Sapphire North Star CD player).

Shipping interstate would be around $35-$40 I think.
Pictures: Refer also to the website link above.

post-111807-0-12711600-1360570499_thumb.

PM sent

From the Classifieds Guidelines:

"Please avoid replying to listings with "PM Sent". This does not mean anything. If you are making an offer, if you wish to reply, then post "Offer Sent". Or if the listing includes multiple items for sale, please state which products you have made an offer on. This allows other interested parties to make an offer on other items for sale."

4 people like this

Since we have another confusing "pm sent" message, may I enquire if this amplifier is still for sale?

Thanks for your interest. Sale pending and I will update on this forum once finalised or re-activated.

Cheers, Tung

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By geoffhop
      Item: Roksan Kandy K2 Integrated Amp
      Price: $750 with Donation
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus To Requirements
      Payment Method: Local pickup only - Cash,
      Extra Info:

Roksan Kandy K2 Integrated Amp
      Terrific sounding integrated amp, this model is from 2011 and I am the second owner, having had it for approx 3 years and am only selling as it is surplus to requirements, better to be in use by somebody rather than just gathering dust.
      Fully operational with no issues other than remote has cracked glass, which it had when I purchased it and does not affect use.
      Great amp for driving those Kef LS50's

125W into 8ohm load
      190W into 4ohm load

Moving Magnet Phono Stage
      3.5mm Headphone Jack
      Amp can operate as an Integrated Amp or only as either a Power Amp or PreAmp
      Bypass Mode allows Amp to operate as a power amp only
      PreAmp out allows for connection to seperate power amp 
      Remote has cracked glass but does not affect operation

http://www.roksan.co.uk/kandy-k2-integrated-amplifier.html
      WhatHiFi Best stereo amp £700-£1000, Awards 2011
         http://www.whathifi.com/roksan/kandy-k2-amp/review
      Stereophile Review
         http://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/roksan_kandy_k2_integrated_amplifier/

Pictures:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item: Trade In Arcam DiVA A70 Integrated Amplifier in Black

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: $600 including Freight anywhere in Australia

Item Condition: Trade in item in good condition.  No original box but can be shipped safely. Comes with Remote Control.

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info:  Beautiful sounding English 50wpc stereo amplifier with MM Phono section built in. 

PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff [email protected] hours for prompt response

• By Crosscourt121
      Item: Yamaha AS-1000 integrated amp, silver
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Very good 8/10 for age
      Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased off SNA in October 2013 for $900.  Freight was a bit over $100 to Tas at the time.  It has been in storage for 1 year.  The year before that I was using it as a pre-amp whilst waiting for my Cymer pre to be built.  So it hasn't seen much work lately.  I cannot make out any scratches or marks on the unit so it is in really good condition.  However the remote has a hairline scratch (see pics) about 1 cm long.  Great sounding amp that hasn't missed a beat.  Nice MC phono stage. Many reviews on-line.  As it weighs 22Kg I will give preference to a local sale.  I still have the box (although some of the polystyrene is broken I can package well) so post is an option if I can't get a local buyer.  Retail I believe was $2500 back in the day.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

• By Cafad
      Item:  One Modwright KWI 200 Integrated Amp (no DAC or Phono fitted)
      Price:  $4000 ono  (buyer to pay postage)
      Item Condition: Excellent, would suit new buyer.
      Reason for selling:  Did a swap with a fellow SNAer, he gave me his Modwright and I gave him my Luxman L507u.  I've given it a listen and found that it has a sort of active warmth to the upper mid range that I am not a fan of.  It makes my Lenehan S2Rs sound quite a bit like a pair of B&W 805s.  I will say that it has some of the best drums I have
      heard though.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Comes with manual, factory box and packing and the plastic remote control.  This puppy is too heavy for Aust Post so it will be courier only.

Pictures:

Rear, top and side pics to follow.

• By Boof Junior
      Item: Cambridge Audio Azur 851A Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: I upgraded to a Primare Pre 32 A34.2 amplifier purchased from this site in September 2016. Hence, it is no longer required. I do not have the original box, so I am unable to post or courier. I am in Alphington.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only.
      Extra Info: I purchased this new along with the matching Azur 851C CD player from Addicted to Audio in 2013. I still use the CD player in my system.

Pictures: