Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markm1111

12 digital issues of Stereophile for $5

10 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has already been posted (I did try to look) but I saw a post on Oz Bargain stating that Zinio was offering some magazines for $5 a subscription. One of those magazines is Stereophile. I have subscribed and it appears to work - I am in SE Asia at the moment so hopefully that doesn't make a difference. Seems like a bargain. If you don't want to automatically re-subscribe after 12 months make sure you unstick the automatic renewal button - the of bargain post has the warning.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I got this through Zinio a month ago, a great price.

You don't get much for $5 these days. Bargain. Signed up.

Does anyone know the deal with this subscription? Ie. after 12 months will they automatically keep charging?

This is the note on subscription email:

* You are enrolled in continuous service and will be charged automatically for upcoming issues. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on undelivered issues

nah, they'll send you an email about a month or two before it ends asking you to renew, usually with a discounted price but most likely more than the $5 you just paid.. 

Nice deal, thanks for posting about it. Had stopped buying the magazine, but at this price..

Cheers,

Ray

You could get the hardcopy cheap too, looked to me like 83 bucks got you 3 years of subscription delivered to OZ.

Through Stereophile's own site, you can 24 digital issues for $20...seems like the Zinio offer helps Zinio as much as the customer?

Edit: just read the Op again...is it $5ea issue or $5 for a year?

Edited by rotur

You could get the hardcopy cheap too, looked to me like 83 bucks got you 3 years of subscription delivered to OZ.

Yeah........I get the hardcopy cheap (about $10 a year) but it costs about $50 for international delivery.

Still a bargain though.