Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
camali

SOLD: FS: QED Signature Audio S RCA interconnect 1 mtre pair

7 posts in this topic

"Robust and precisely engineered interconnect, the QED Signature Audio S is perfect for getting the best performance from your audio system."

Item: QED Audio S Signature RCA 1 mtre interconnect

Price: SOLD

Item Condition: Demoed once-as new in box

Reason for selling: Not needed

Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Aus Post

Extra Info:

• Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with foamed polyethylene dielectric - for sonic purity
  • Tri-parallel conductor geometry with dual layer electrostatic screen - for ultimate signal integrity
  • Rhodium plated Signature RCA plugs featuring eight leaf ground ring, split centre pin and, precision engineered barrel with bonded aluminium shell - enhanced contact areas ensure optimal signal transfer.

Pictures:

post-110225-0-06018300-1345100920_thumb.

post-110225-0-68712400-1345100980_thumb.

post-110225-0-03998500-1345101011_thumb.

Edited by camali

Please support our sponsors by clicking on their banners:

wonder how it would go between sony cd player and me preamp?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrRogers
      Item: Rega Planar 3 turntable with a Audio Origami UniArm tonearm
      Price: $2495
      Item Condition: As new 
      Reason for selling: no longer needed.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Rega Planar 3 turntable with a Audio Origami UniArm tonearm, original boxes included.
      Both the turntable and tonearm are still covered by warranty.
      The cartridge is not included. A Denon DL-304 is available separately.
      Postage Australia wide is $35
      Any questions please ask.
      Pictures: included

• By angst46
      Item: Custom Audio Synergy valve dual mono balanced three box valve preamplifier.

Price: $4,000.

Item Condition: good - includes structural changes due to significant upgrade path and better components.

Reason for selling: Recent replacement with an Absolare Passion Signature pre-amplifier.

Payment Method: Paypal, cash or pick-up.

Extra Info:

This very special preamplifier is now being offered at as an absolute bargain. This no holds barred pre-amp was designed and custom built for me by Clifford D'Souza of Audio Synergy in Perth. Until recently it was the best preamp I have heard - detailed, organic and extremely musical with an expansive sound-stage. It was bettered by an Absolare Passion Signature pre-amplifier that one I heard it I had to buy. The Absolare is a wonderful pre-amp indeed but the difference was not huge. Now my highly regarded, no expense spared (almost) pre-amp is up for sale. The component cost is significantly more than the asking price and replication of this unique pre-amp would cost $18K plus. This Audio Synergy unit is composed of three boxes, the first houses the power transformer, the second the valve rectification and chokes, the third the signal circuitry and silver transformer volume controls. The first two boxes are made of solid 3mm copper sheet and the third custom formed aluminium. This preamp is built in a dual mono configuration right from the power transformers and is rectified by four 6X4 rectifiers. The four signal tubes, two per channel, can be either 12AX7/12AU7/12AT7 or any combination of them or their variants equivalents. Sowter balancing transformers are used and all internal wiring is solid silver. Internal earthing is achieved through a unique solid multi-strand silver wire configuration. There are three V-Caps per channel - Elite Reference copper foil and Reference Grade tin foil and Teflon. I have replaced the original TDK stepped attenuator with a pair of beautiful 10K 24 step copper transformer volume controls sourced from Christof Kraus of Silvercore in Germany. These can be viewed at kraus@silvercore.com - these are a very high quality copper wired TVC and they are cased in mumetal which makes them superbly quiet. They are not an untidy birdsnest of wire that looks messy and attracts interference and noise. They contributed substantially to the fluid natural sound of this preamp. I have used eight of these copper TVC's in my dual-mono four channel tube cross-overs and they perform excellently.

The power supply boxes are bolted together as it is extremely difficult to bend 3mm copper. Together with the power transformers and chokes these are heavy items. The connecting cables are constructed of solid silver and terminated in either quick release Neutrik or LTW plugs with screw down sleeves.

There are two outputs per side and two switchable balanced inputs.

Please feel free to Email me for additional information, pictures or a chat if you wish. 

Attached Images          

• By Sean84
      Item: Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Neutrik XLR Balanced interconnect
      Price: $350 with free shipping Australia wide. Save over $400 on the retail price
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Using Analysis Plus RCA's. New amp doesn't take XLR inputs
      Extra Info: 

- Check out my seller feedback here and buy with confidence: http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/profile/147696-Sean84/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

- One (1) meter pair of Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Neutrik XLR interconnects

- See the current retail price here: https://www.sydneyhificastlehill.com.au/shop/cables/interconnects/analysis-plus-solo-crystal-interconnect/

- More info here: http://www.analysis-plus.com/product/home-audio/interconnects/solo-crystal-oval-interconnects/

• By wolfz
      Item: Dynaudio Emit M10
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling:  see below
      Extra Info: Purchased new from a dealer in Brisbane several weeks ago.  A nice sounding speaker but not up to the SQ of my self build Scan Speak speakers ( more expensive ).  Was an interesting comparison because the Scan Speak normally compare to speakers several times of the M10 price.
      In as new condition in black finish with original box.

Technical Specifications:
      Sensivity 86 dB IEC Long Term Power Handling > 150 W Impedance (nominal) 6 ohms Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) 50 Hz – 23 kHz Weight 5.6 kg Dimensions (W x H x D mm) 170 x 292 x 240 , (W x H x D inch) 6.7 x 11.5 x 9.4

Pictures:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item: Wireworld Eclipse 7 RCA interconnect 1 metre length
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Extra Info: Bought new from Australian retailer. Goes great with McIntosh gear which I used to have. Also have a 3 m pair of Wireworld Eclipse 7 up for sale soon too. 

Pictures: