Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
camali

SOLD: FS: QED Signature Audio S RCA interconnect 1 mtre pair

7 posts in this topic

"Robust and precisely engineered interconnect, the QED Signature Audio S is perfect for getting the best performance from your audio system."

Item: QED Audio S Signature RCA 1 mtre interconnect

Price: SOLD

Item Condition: Demoed once-as new in box

Reason for selling: Not needed

Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Aus Post

Extra Info:

• Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with foamed polyethylene dielectric - for sonic purity
  • Tri-parallel conductor geometry with dual layer electrostatic screen - for ultimate signal integrity
  • Rhodium plated Signature RCA plugs featuring eight leaf ground ring, split centre pin and, precision engineered barrel with bonded aluminium shell - enhanced contact areas ensure optimal signal transfer.

Pictures:

post-110225-0-06018300-1345100920_thumb.

post-110225-0-68712400-1345100980_thumb.

post-110225-0-03998500-1345101011_thumb.

Edited by camali

wonder how it would go between sony cd player and me preamp?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matthew270
      SOLD
      Item: Legacy Focus SE free standing speakers (2 speakers) (colour : Black Pearl)
      Price: $10,000 (current retail selling price $18000, father in law purchased for $14000)
      Item Condition: Brand New. Still in original boxes (only opened once to take photos). never used.
      Reason for selling: Father-in-law purchased for his new house. Stored them in my living room for 9 months and now no longer wants them
      Payment Method: Cash on pick-up, PayPal (Cash is preferred, however can discuss this further).
      Extra Info: Black Pearl colour. Serial number LA08-612SEBP1A
      More info on Pymble Hi Fi Website: https://www.pymblehifi.com.au/shop/legacy-focus-se-speakers/
      Pictures:

• By BronZy
      Hi all, long-time reader, first-time poster just signed up to offer these headphones for sale.  Hopefully everything below is in order, thanks for your interest!

Item:  Beyerdynamic T90 Headphones, purchased in Australia in 2015.
      Price:  $500, negotiable.  Price reduced as I have found a replacement at a better-than-expected price.
      Item Condition:  Used, excellent condition
      Reason for selling:  Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.  I'll pay shipping to any main centres in Australia if sold for $500, negotiable otherwise.
      Extra Info:  Selling my year-and-a-bit old Beyerdynamic T90's.  These have been great headphones, I am selling to upgrade, although I am unsure what I will be upgrading to at this stage I just feel like changing things up a bit.  I likely still have the original receipt from Headphonic in Perth if desired.  Plenty of reviews and detailed specs available via a quick Google search.  Please note these are 250 Ohm headphones and will work best with an amplifier, I have however found them to work ok with larger Samsung smartphones such as the Note 4 and Note 7.
      Pictures: Pictures also as attachments in case any of the below don't display.

• By VellaiT
      Item: JFJ Easy Pro Plus Disk Resurfacer/Polisher - Brand New
      Price: Looking for $150, this system cost me almost $300 shipped from US.
      Item Condition: 10/10 Brand New
      Reason for selling: Not Required 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD. Can ship anywhere in Australia for small fee.
      Extra Info: Brand new and purchased to fix some of CDs prior to ripping to FLAC for Digital System. Shipping on this took forever and ended up getting ripping company to polish the damaged discs with similar machine.

Its the genuine 220v factory version with extra supplies - good for 200 repairs.

New JFJ Easy Pro Plus CD/DVD Repair Machine 220 Volt with Extra Supply Kit

JFJ Easy Pro: Designed for businesses and individuals who will be doing less than 50 repairs per week. The sanding feature enables the Easy Pro to remove deep scratches, gouges, and even the ring of death from Xbox 360 discs. Easy Pro is capable to do more than 50 repairs per week; however, it has a DC motor with a thermal protector that will shut it down during 20-30 minutes of constant use to prevent overheating. When it comes to repair, it does not matter how deep, or bad the scratches are, JFJ is able to repair it, or your money back!  30-day money back guarantee, and 1-year warranty.  Extended 1-year and 5-year warranty available for purchase from the manufacturer.  Use as a one-step machine for skipping, fingerprints or light scratches, or as a multi-step machine for deep scratches and gouges. Lightweight, silent motor, and safe compounds make the CD+ – or DVD+ – look brand new every time. No water needed!  You do not have to deal with filter changes, water pumps, water hoses, or dirty water! Easy to operate Unlike some other products, which have a high maintenance, the Easy Pro’s maintenance is very low. Works on all compact disc formats:  Music CD, CD-Rom, DVDs, Sony Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, X-BOX, X-box 360, XBOX ONE, Blu-ray, Wii, GameCube, CD-R, DVD-R, and HD DVD. Complete Easy Pro System Includes Repair Machine basic design with screw nut, (1 pcs)  Easy Pro buffing pads – White, (2 pcs) 4oz. Easy Pro Solution #1 – Blue, (1 pcs) 4oz. Easy Pro Solution #2 – White, (1 pc) Disc plate, (1 pc) Easy Pro black sanding pads, (2 pcs) Coarse sand Paper – Black, (3 pcs) Soft sand paper – Gray, (3 pcs) Anti-static spray, (1 pc) Cleaning cloth, (3 pcs) Extra supply kit includes the following:

Easy Pro™ Buffing Pads, (2pcs) Easy Pro™ Solution #1 (blue) 4 oz, (1) Easy Pro™ Solution #2 (white) 4 oz, (1) Anti-Static Spay 1 oz, (1) Soft Sandpaper, (3pcs) Coarse Sandpaper, (3pcs) Cleaning Cloths, (3pcs) Total supplies included with machine are enough for about 200 repairs.

• By VellaiT
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins P7 Over Ear Headphones - As New
      Price: Looking for $400, these were $550 
      Item Condition: 10/10 (excellent condition - with original box)
      Reason for selling: Upgrading  to Open ear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD. Can ship anywhere in Australia for small fee.
      Extra Info: As new purchased 2 months ago with full box, books, carry case, extra cable etc. Suite new buyer. Am upgrading to open ear for home use now, bought these for a long flight and they were perfect for this due to isolation and easy to drive.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/bowers-wilkins-p7

http://www.bowers-wilkins.net/Headphones/Wired-Headphones/Wired-Headphones/P7.html

• By VellaiT
      Item: Olive One HD 500Gb Touchscreen Digital Media Player / Streaming Device / Amplifier System 
      Location: Mascot - Sydney (Can Ship To Any Australian Metro Area for Reasonable Price)
      Price: Looking for $1000
      Item Condition: 10/10 (As new and balance of warranty)
      Reason for selling: Moving, Downsizing, Upgrading - However you want to look at it   
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Amazing Mini System or Dedicated Digital Source - I have moved to a home office and no longer require it, I have a system in every room already! Was being used as micro system with Tannoy Arena and small sub, you cannot believe how good this compact system is and how much volume it can put out for its size! Plays pretty much all digital files (FLAC, 320k MP3 which it handles seamlessly. Can stream from NAS or computer aswell + internet radio. It has 500Gb local storage and its fast! You can upgrade the drive to pretty much any 2.5" Laptop HDD or SSD if you need more space.

Up for sale is the Olive One HD Digital Media Player 500Gb Model with built-in digital amplifier.

This unit is 6 months old and cost $1200 AUD just for the player with no drive and still has the balance of warranty. It's an Amazing product and a true Audiophile source device in a slim touchscreen package and is the star of my 2.1 channel HiFi system, but I am about to upgrade.

It can also be used as a dedicated source unit or can power any mid-size bookshelf speaker with ease with its built-in digital Amplifier. I have installed a 500Gb drive to store all my music on it locally in FLAC format & 320k MP3, but you can also stream from a central library on NAS or from your computer via ethernet or wifi (both built in). You can also play web/internet radio sources and streaming services.

You can also control it from smartphone or tablet app - or use the built-in touchscreen.

http://www.myoliveone.com/Ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkJTLN9UJo

Can demo for serious buyers in Mascot, Sydney - or freight at cost anywhere in Australia.

HD Digital-Analog-Converter
      Based on Burr-Brown PCM5142:
      32-bit/384kHz
      Dynamic Range / SNR: 112 dB
      THD+N: - 93 dB @ - 1 dBFS (Typical)
      8X oversampling

Dual HD amplifiers and DSP
      2x 32W/channel into 8 Ohm, high-efficiency (92%)
      1 amp per channel provides perfect channel separation
      DSP with Olive's patent-pending SMART technology
      Supported Audio Formats
      WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis
      Audio Output
      Analog:
      3.5mm
      Gold-plated speaker binding posts
      Digital:
      Bluetooth
      Digital out (Coax, RCA)
      USB (DAC and IMPORT FILES)