Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
camali

SOLD: FS: QED Signature Audio S RCA interconnect 1 mtre pair

7 posts in this topic

"Robust and precisely engineered interconnect, the QED Signature Audio S is perfect for getting the best performance from your audio system."

Item: QED Audio S Signature RCA 1 mtre interconnect

Price: SOLD

Item Condition: Demoed once-as new in box

Reason for selling: Not needed

Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Aus Post

Extra Info:

• Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with foamed polyethylene dielectric - for sonic purity
  • Tri-parallel conductor geometry with dual layer electrostatic screen - for ultimate signal integrity
  • Rhodium plated Signature RCA plugs featuring eight leaf ground ring, split centre pin and, precision engineered barrel with bonded aluminium shell - enhanced contact areas ensure optimal signal transfer.

Pictures:

post-110225-0-06018300-1345100920_thumb.

post-110225-0-68712400-1345100980_thumb.

post-110225-0-03998500-1345101011_thumb.

Edited by camali

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By faxcomp
      Item: Roksan Radius 5 Maple with Acos Lustre ST-510D tonearm & Entre' MC15 cartridge
      Price: $1350 ono
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Saying goodbye to audio
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: With me selling almost 20 years worth of items I've collected, there is a handful of items that will break my heart to sell.
                         This is one of them
                         Originally owned by Jaspert and then David (djb) I've owned this for a couple of years
                         Worth the money just on its looks alone, I had the Moving Iron cartridge I bought it with replaced with an Entre' MC15 cartridge.
                         All work and setup was completed by Duc (Peter) of Golden Age Audio (Lovetube)

It does has two quirks however
                        No 1 is that it does not have an earth cable, just the power cable, but the unit does not exibit any noise or hum at all, so it's never bothered me.
                        No 2 is that when dropping the needle onto the record, it doesn't drop straight down.
                        Again, this never bothered me as I'd manually set it, but it was on my "to do" list.

It also comes with the weight which was made by Duc and the record cleaner as well. 

Let me know if you have any questions

Pictures:

• By Nap250
      Item: Naim Nap 250.2
      Price: $3,300 $3,000 (plus 2.9% for paypal) + postage if required.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Reducing the box count and going slimline
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info: This amp is a classic. Just for those that aren't sure it is the top box.
      I am the first owner and bought the amp in 2011. I have the original packing so postage is an option.
      Power output 80 Watts per channel, 8 Ohms, 400 VA Transient
      Reviews: A lot smaller than the mighty NAP500 flagship, this black box has been refined over its 27-year life, has been turned into a professional version and has been used in studios all over the place – it's a serious piece of kit.And on this showing you can see why: it might ‘only' deliver 80W per channel, but anyone familiar with Naim equipment will know that there's rather more to it than just a nominal power ?gure.Will drive just about any speakers you throw at itThis amp will drive just about any speakers you throw at it with almost disdainful ease, taking them by the scruff of the neck and getting them moving in totally convincing fashion.
      Read more at http://www.whathifi.com/naim/nap-250/review#4yPQEhA1BCwxDY34.99
      This amp drives my ML1 Reference speakers with ease and easily outperformed a few different amps I auditioned at home.
      Pictures:
    • By mwml15
      Item: Omnimount CMK White Cable Management System
      Price: $32 each or all 5 for $150 (RRP each on ebay cheapest $38 excluding shipping from overseas)
      Item Condition: New
      Reason for selling: Not going to use at all. Was going to use it for a project to cover the cables but decide not to as I been rearrange my gear or try different cables that it will be very hard to take cables out.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: I got these years ago as they are quality product from Omnimount that was going to use for one of my project but end up do not need them. It been pack in the box for a long time now. It time to have someone else needed to use it.

I got 5 of this available and can take them all if you want.

General Information
      -         Product Type: Cable Guide
      -         Brand Name: OmniMount
      -         Manufacturer: OmniMount Systems
      -         Product Name: CMK-Flat Panel Cable Wall Cover
      -         Manufacturer Part Number: CMK

Product Information
      -         Cable Manager Type: Cable Cover

Physical Characteristics
      -         Color: White

Miscellaneous
      -         Package Contents:
      -         3 x 16" L x 4.25"W Covers
      -         90 Degree elbow
      -         2 caps

Pictures:

• By Nap250
      Item: Naim Nac 82
      Price: $1,650 $1,550 $1,450(plus 2.9% for paypal)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Downsizing the number of boxes
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, direct deposit
      Extra Info: This preamp is in excellent condition it had a full recap in 2011 by Chris Murphy (Naim distributor for ANZ) who came to Sydney for a few days to do some upgrades to Naim gear. It is amazing and looks almost as good as the day it was made. I have the remote control which did have a battery leak a few years ago but still works perfectly and has done so for many months. It also comes with the NAPSC.

It has one RCA input instead of the basic phono stage, the remaining inputs are 5 pin din.

As I don't have the original boxes I prefer pickup or I can take it to pack and send and they can pack it for you. I am happy to audition to serious buyers.

Pictures:

• Please support our sponsors ...