GTG.. Sydney

So i thought I might have a few people around if anyone was interested in having a listen to my setup... I am moving places and feel the sound in this room isn't too bad, after months of movement, tweaking etc I feel the sound is the best I'll possibly get from these speakers.

The speakers currently are Focals 927 BE 20th Anniversary Edition and I think I have them singing fairly well. Whilst the electronics outclass the speakers, the performance on a whole with good recordings is excellent I feel.

I'm not aware of any dealers with the full Linn Klimax setup so if you'd like a listen, please let me know

I was thinking the first weekend in April

Dastrix, a very kind offer. I'd be intested in having a listen and meeting a few SNAer

:) I can provide some light refreshments, you guys are welcome to bring along cables/tweaks/music (needs to be digital, my front end only accepts digital files)

Im thinking Sunday 2nd April, from about 4pm for a few hours

Sounds like fun, if I can check my diary,... with work the way it is anything can happen with my schedule. So if I could be a stand by if there's a spot still open when we get closer?

Edited by O.Sydney

*laugh* PM coming Warren

3 spots left with Viognier first in... drop me a PM if you're keen for Sunday 1st April. I think its best to make it as late in the evening as possible due to power issues in my area so let me know whats the latest you guys could do

Thanks!\

Kris