guitarzan

What's happened to The Loudspeaker Kit?

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what has happened to The Loud Speaker Kit at http://www.theloudspeakerkit.com.au/ ?

I ordered something off their web site the other week and have since tried to contact them via email and telephone - no response. The phone goes to a voice message bank saying that all their operators are currently busy with other clients - leave a voice message etc.

I am assuming that they are no longer trading.

Anyone care to shed some light?

Thanks

The guy who runs TLSK seems to go missing every now and then. There's a fair chance the company is still around but the owner is AWOL - he's not exactly the best CEO in the country. If you call the guys at Headphonic and are really nice, they might be able to tell you whether or not TLSK is at least in business; I don't think they're actually affiliated but they do share a building.

If you've paid for a product and it hasn't been delivered, you can consider calling the bank to reverse the charge on your credit card.

Thanks - checked out his facebook page and obviously there are other people complaining about this guy not supplying things.

They will have a problem if they don't deal with that quick.

I was talking to Marcus the other day and there seemed to be a lot of moving going on in the LSK store next door.

It seems Aaron has gone AWOL again and sadly the only way to contact them atm is through email.

I've been waiting for things to settle down first before I send in my order.

If things don't go well, I might have to start looking somewhere else for my first pair of speakers =(

Edited by Riverback

My first pair of speakers were M6's from LSK. Very good speakers.

My advice would be to hang in there, if timing is not critical...

Sorry to ressurect this dead thread, but it would appear that LSK has dissapeared from the web. Their website is down.

Works fine for me but their facebook page has no activity since March.

Their webpage working OK for me (but no activity on it, still)...

It's a crying shame that they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth .. All my speakers in my 5.1 system (minus the two surrounds) were from LSK, and I'm still very happy with them. If they were still around I'd consider grabbing some M4s or similar to use with my PC.

It is indeed a shame. They were an option for those who wanted light duty DIY, without having to design anything or have all the necessary tools to build from scratch. I wonder what the demand is like for that kind of thing.

For anyone who stumbles upon this, we're now a Stereo.net.au sponsor, we have our own section on the forums HERE.

I got a email back the other day,no problems here.