WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: 3 x vintage transistor radios - Telefunken, Philips, AWA - $45

Spinnergeoff

Item: 3 x radios, vintage retro, Telefunken, Philips, AWA
Price: $45
Item Condition: used and varied functionally, see below
Reason for selling: rationalising collection, going cheap to interested party.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit.
Extra Info: 

Clearing some surplus items from the vintage audio collection. These are in various states of functionality as per the following descriptions.

The AWA Radiola is a classic Australian AM radio with the various state's station IDs, and is working. I've replaced the original battery connections which used a single 9v battery no longer available, It now runs happily on a 6 x AA battery holder, which fits into the body, no problem. The photo suggests an uneven gap on top which is not the case. It also has a handle, hiddden behind in this photo.

The Telefunken is multi-band and mains powered, but the FM isn't working. Was originally when I got it. It needs a new handle, which would be easy enough to make. The inbuilt telescopic antenna has lost half its length, still works, and there are external antenna inputs. It's a very nice old radio, in fact a classic that's hard to find in Australia and expensive to buy and ship from Europe.

The Philips is a lovely looking multi-band radio that wasn't working until I opened it up, jiggled the volume control potentiometer, added a little squirt of WD40. It worked like a charm for about a year then stopped again. May need a new volume potentiometer or some more cleaning etc. Uses Mains or Battery power.

Postage: Sydney Metro $10.40, elsewhere ask for quote. Pickup Baulkham Hills 2153.

Pictures:

DSCF5187.JPG

DSCF5188.JPG

DSCF5189.JPG

DSCF5190.JPG

• 1 month later...