WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Plinius. M14 phono stage Perth $1500ono

Item:  Plinius M14 phono stage 
Price: $1500 ono
Item Condition: see below 
Reason for selling:  major simply of system 
Payment Method: cash direct deposit 
Extra Info:

after much deliberation, I have decided I want to simply my system back to a T/T , CD player, integrated and speakers, and clear out some of the boxes and cables, I will be replacing the below items with a good integrated. 

Plinius M14 phono stage $1500  (second owner) black unmarked. No scratches or dents. Previously bought of MarkT. $6000 new. Have the boxes and manuals. Happy to post. 

very good sounding phono stage, built to usual plinius quality , adjustable gain , balanced out puts. 

Review here - https://www.audioasylum.com/reviews/Phono-Preamp/Plinius/M14/vinyl/8615.html

Any questions feel fre to ask.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by cafe67
Price adjust

@timsky

Hi I have used it with a dynavector karat d17mk3 and my current ortofon A90, I know the previous owner used a number of cartridges including a helos. All low output cartridges 

dimensions are -

Height 130mm

width 490mm

depth 340mm

weight is 9.5kg - so postage via OzPost would be fine.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/576249/Plinius-M14.html

Edited by cafe67

@timsky

also found this review for you (from audigon) 

I have a Plinius M14 phono stage. The rest of my system is a Plinius SA-102 amp, LAMM LL2 pre amp, Michell Gyro TT, Shelter 501 cartridge and B&W Nautilus 803 speakers. 
My previous phono stage was the MM/MC phono stage in a Sonic Frontiers SFP1 signature pre amp. Before that I had a MM phono stage in a Conrad Johnson PV10 pre amp. 
The Plinius with the LAMM completely out classes these two units but then it is a separate phono stage. I bought it because I wanted a SS phono stage to minimize noise and match with a very quiet tube pre amp like the LAMM. I also liked its high/low gain and cartridge load adjustability and the fact that it also matched visually well (black with front handles) with the pre-amp and amp (I know true audiophiles aren't supposed to care about looks but I do!)
I am very pleased with the unit which matches well with my setup - quiet, clean, crisp, fast with lots of gain. I actually prefer to use the low gain setting most of the time even with my .4MV Shelter MC cartridge because it gives me more adjustability and headroom in the preamp and is plenty loud (about 11:00 setting is good for normal listening). Someday I would move up to the LAMM phono stage and one of their top amp/pre-amp setups but this would be a quantum leap in cost.

cheers dave 

5 hours ago, Dr Good Vibe said:

What would this cost to send to Melb.

Hi @Dr Good Vibe

I recently sent the w4s STP pre amp to Adelaide , similar size box and weight cost were as below 

Plain old registered post $48

$1000 insurance $63 

$1500 insurance $70 

i would expect a bit more to Melbourne 

cheers 

• 5 weeks later...