SOLD: SOLD: Arcam FMJ A38 Integrated Amp

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Arcam FMJ A38 Integrated Amp
Price: $800
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not needed 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I bought this amp last week but in the meantime auditioned a few other amps and decided to move this one on. It is in fantastic condition with some very faint marks and only if you look up close. I don't think you will find another at this price point. Highly regarded integrated and was Arcams tip of the range. Heaps of reviews on the net. 

Comes with the remote control, power chord, manual and box. I prefer pick up but will also consider posting.

I'll post pics later. 

Pictures:

IMG_1489.JPG

Edited by molika

14 hours ago, molika said:

I bought this amp last week but in the meantime auditioned a few other amps

Out of curiosity, what amp are you planning to buy ? I have the Arcam A-90 , I love it. I'm almost certain the A-38 will sound similar.    I highly recommend Arcam to anyone.  GLWTS.

thx Jamo8. Yes the a38 is a great amp and will drive any speakers with plenty of juice under the hood.Great sound from top to bottom and the added bonus is also features like HT bypass.

I'm not sure what amp i will end up with yet. I have a hybrid integrated that works very well with my Orpheus Apollo's. I will be auditioning a ME240 soon, its been highly recommended for the Apollo's. Not that the a38 didnt sound good, it was great and if i didnt have the hybrid to compare I would have kept it.

Edited by molika