Your favourite SNA thread.

Guest kab

1 hour ago, JSmith said:

Did you mean sub-forum or individual threads?

My two would be the TV and Movie sub-forums I suppose. :)

JSmith :ninja:

Well i live for music rather than equipment,so music in general i guess.

Edited by kab

51 minutes ago, kab said:

music

Sure, love my music too. Is there a specific music and streaming services thread though or you mean the whole area?

52 minutes ago, kab said:

equipment

Can't have one without the other unless playing an instrument or at a live orchestral performance (assuming you mean electronic equipment). :D

I think all areas of the forum though have something to offer on many subjects. Technical and honest user experiences are a great reference when understanding and deciding on product purchases and recommendations.

JSmith :ninja:

Don't have a fav', I do look in a few mainly General, Amps, Speakers, TT's, DIY ect', and while i used to frequent the music topic a lot previously i now barely do as never playing anything much.

Lots of folk are all about the music, I'm admittedly not as much, if termed well reproduced music, then yeah :) Yup! I'm all about the music and the gear, I can't separate the two myself.

Oh! I do have a evil indulgence of looking in on some high charged political threads...occasionally venting opinion be they right or wrong, and threads on some science subjects.

Occasionally coming across as an ass :lol:

36 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Bring it back!!    He did prove himself singing for AC/DC.  He was awesome. 

:huh:

He looked like Davros on stage in that chair :ohmy: and sounded like an angry Darlek.

My computer might have been playing up that day ;)

The original "currently spinning" threads have probably been the source of the majority of my new music purchases and causal to a dramatic widening of my musical preferences (though plenty would say I've still a long way to go...;)) so these would be top of the pile for me. Also love the fact that these threads are format agnostic and there's no denigration of one format over another.

On the gear side, like Hergest, I particularly enjoy the 'Show us your TTs' and 'Show us your phono stages and cartridges' threads.

Edited by Hensa

For sheer pleasure, the photography thread. We have some really talented photographers in our midst.

For unintended consequences, the djb maggies thread. It turned out this thread was no laughing matter: I now own a pair of Tympani 1-Ds.

For advice, whichever thread discussed the merits of rewiring all or part of the house in 12-volt. (Must find it again but the search function doesn't like just 3 letters).

For fully-gwowed-up internet bulletin board credibility of SNA: the stereonet cat thread.