SOLD: Paradigm 11se Deluxe 6ohms Full Range Speakers

SOLD

Item:  Paradigm 11se Deluxe 6ohms Full Range

Price: $650
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Too many speakers not enough rooms
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These are untouched all drivers are original sound lovely and are in excellent condition they really are good speakers with the right amp (Sansui would be a good choice) the buyer will not be disappointed.

Demonstration is welcome yes I'm in Canberra so far from anywhere but you can have a listen in a dedicated listening room see what these are capable of.

Pictures:

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG

• Like 1

Just lovely speakers.

These are the old skool  Paradigms which are more musical and neutral as opposed to the newer metal cone hyper detailed sound of the Studio series etc.

Much easier system matching, will run on modest amps but definitely sing on better quality amps.

Not overly fussy re room placement but they do open out in a medium+ room and about 500mm-1metre from the wall behind them.

I would own them already if I had any space.

Highly recommended and a just silly low price.

• Like 2

@misternavi

Mate I'm not very good at describing sound they have a vintage sound bass not overpowering but very nice the treble and midrange is clear but not in your face doesn't hurt the ears a lot of it will depend on the amp choice I ran these with different amps and I kept coming back to a Sansui integrated (an Alpha) lovely synergy with that combo an AU-D9 was very good as well an Earl Weston, they are on spikes and not the original rubber feet that protect the floor both are included anyway so there is a choice there the spikes are best IMO.

Probably not much help sorry, to hear them is to know them I'm pretty confident if someone actually bothers to have a listen they'll buy them I could probably sell them a nice Sansui to go with it too LOL. ;);)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, rantan said:

Just lovely speakers.

These are the old skool  Paradigms which are more musical and neutral as opposed to the newer metal cone hyper detailed sound of the Studio series etc.

Much easier system matching, will run on modest amps but definitely sing on better quality amps.

Not overly fussy re room placement but they do open out in a medium+ room and about 500mm-1metre from the wall behind them.

I would own them already if I had any space.

Highly recommended and a just silly low price.

What he said.

Thanks Lindsay