Robert SGR Audio

SOLD: FS: Luxman 5L15 integrated amp and 5C50 pre-amp

Item: Luxman 5L15 integrated amp and 5C50 pre-amp
Price: $799
Item Condition: Excellent condition considering it's age
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
Extra Info: A somewhat rare piece from the 1970's, especially here in Australia. Everything is still in working order without any damage or markings.
Pictures:

IMG20170829112059.jpg

IMG20170829112112.jpg

IMG20170829112032.jpg

Looks great. Can you please send through a photo of the front of the preamp? I'd like to see what controls it has.

Thanks,

Andrew

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By t_mike
      Item: Musical Fidelity X-Pre v3
      Price: $450.00 OBO
      Item Condition: VG Used
      Reason for selling: No longer used and I need space
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD, bank transfer Only
      Extra Info: This was the pre that I used prior to an upgrade to a Classé. Not really much difference in sound after the upgrade, this pre is a little giant killer. Plenty of reviews on the net. To be honest I don't want to sell it as it would make a great back up for minimal outlay, but I have to move some things on, I'm getting buried. There are 2 very light marks on the top edge of the faceplate, other than that it looks and performs perfectly. I've never used the phone stage but it is MM only. I have all the original packaging and accessories. The size is normal length and height of typical components, but about 1/2 width so would work well if you have minimal space.

Pictures:

• By gypr1961
      Item: AMR DP777SE with Gemini cable
      Price: 4700 ONO
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Ive now got a pair of avantgarde zeros so the amr is redundant.  I was going to keep it for a second system but I doubt I'll ever get around to it so it time to let it go

Ive had a couple of questions about which version this is so just to clarify, this is the "signature" edition. Some people seem to think the version with the quad board upgrade or USB board upgrade is the SE "signature" edition, it isnt.  The signature is a complete overhaul of the previous version which was the base model with a quad board upgrade.

Pictures:

• By Setiawan
      Hi guys, there's a Luxman PD-264 I might be buying. It looks good except for some peeling on the plinth's vinyl veneer (see attachments).

I was hoping that I would simply be able to re-glue it on, but it looks like even the 'unpeeled' parts don't line up with the edge of the plinth perfectly (the edge that meets the top plate). 

Does anybody have any idea how difficult it would be to re-align and glue down this veneer? Also, I was thinking of maybe having a new plinth made and installed, but I can't find anyone online who has a Luxman with a different plinth. Would anyone here be able to tell me what such a process would involve?

Thanks!

• By CCallil
      Hi all,
      Just looking for a few opinions with the following.

I've recently purchased a Luxman PD-288 + Grace F8 Cartridge for a steal, and I'm looking to make some upgrades (changing stock arm and/or cartridge that came with it). 
      The Grace F-8 was from one owner so I have no idea how much it been used, but everything is mostly in mint condition.

At this stage I'm thinking of sending the Grace F-8 to the Garrott Brothers (local here in Victoria) and getting it retipped/upgraded to their advice. But I'm welcome to the idea I may need a different/better cart, if this isn't worth the investment. 
      But if I do go with the upgraded Grace F-8, I'm thinking of mounting a SME 3009 tonearm (improved lightweight version, as this is a high compliance cartridge).

Any thought on those decisions? Anyone have a similar setup? 

For reference, my current setup is:
      TT: Luxman PD-288 + Grace F8
      Amplifier: NAD 300
      Speakers: JBL Jubal L65

Kind Regards.
      - Chris

• By Craigandkim
      Item: Moon P5.3 Stereo pre-amp
      Price: $2700ono
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving back to one box (stereo/multi-channel) cannot justify having seperate systems
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Dual mono balanced differential design, great detail and presentation
      Pictures: http://www.dtvforum....attach_id=13389
      http://www.ultraaudi...dio_p53_w53.htm
      http://www.pymblehif..._Amplifiers.htm
      Specifications