Most irritating movie character :-(

On 16/09/2017 at 4:25 PM, mello yello said:

we interrupt this thread to bring you a message from your sponsors

the most irritating ads ever!!

don't worry.  the goose got Fabio back big time.  Fabio has big Krells and Martin Logan's.

1200.jpg

On 15/09/2017 at 8:36 AM, CAVX said:

This chick...  

FB-01693r.jpg?w=320&h=320&fit=thumb&f=ce

She must be the one of the dullest actresses I have seen in recent years. She was mildly irritating in Steve Jobs as his daughter and just equally irritating in Covenant as Danny. How could she be a leading lady and be put in the same category with Sigourney Weaver, Noomi Rapace and Charlize Theron...!!!?

However, the most irritating character goes to Sol Bergstein in Grace And Frankie, played by her father Sam Waterston! I like Sam and think he is a good actor, but Sol just gets on my nerves...

Second most irritating character go to Frankie, again, I love Lily Tomlin but Frankie... 

106-sol-left.jpg?itok=dowlI0B7

Edited by Y B

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 11:41 PM, Snoopy8 said:

I am sure everyone has a list of movie characters, but who do you find most irritating & why?

I'll start with my (un)favourite Jar Jar Binks, After much hype and anticipation, Star Wars 1: Phantom Menace was a big letdown, slow & plodding. Along came this screeching, bumbling (and not funny!) idiot who brought the movie to its knees.

** Some great posts, and keep them coming!  And I could not have chosen a better picture.  Those beady eyes & smile are irritating :lol::lol::P

image.thumb.png.822106212b86514b170add615574eb9f.png

cue stormtrooper music

ta da tada tadda tadda da dadada

cue heavy breathing

whhoosh, wheeze, whoosh, wheeze, whoosh

cue "i find your lack of faith ... disturbing" soundbites

cue the biggest secret in movie making history ...

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-entertainment/video-entertainment-news/star-wars-posters-subliminal-message-20171012-4yzkg.html

Spoiler

oh, yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1