Most irritating movie character :-(

I am sure everyone has a list of movie characters, but who do you find most irritating & why?

I'll start with my (un)favourite Jar Jar Binks, After much hype and anticipation, Star Wars 1: Phantom Menace was a big letdown, slow & plodding. Along came this screeching, bumbling (and not funny!) idiot who brought the movie to its knees.

** Some great posts, and keep them coming!  And I could not have chosen a better picture.  Those beady eyes & smile are irritating :lol::lol::P

image.thumb.png.822106212b86514b170add615574eb9f.png

Edited by Snoopy8
Added last lines **
  • Like 5

One of the worst actors ever in my opinion is this bloke, I reckon he is totally overrated. No matter what character he plays I cannot watch a movie with him in it.

image.jpeg

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 2

That F......G snowman from Frozen.

I don't mind a good CGI/animation every now and then, but he wanted to make me to gouge out my eyes with spoons and ice pick my ear drums.

A bit drastic I know but i have to get my point across.

And Jar Jar binks is clearly up there as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TerryO said:

One of the worst actors ever in my opinion is this bloke, I reckon he is totally overrated. No matter what character he plays I cannot watch a movie with him in it.

image.jpeg

Give Leaving Las Vegas a whirl. He regularly sells out these days but that movie may change your mind. Not an easy watch btw, but incredibly powerful

2 hours ago, Addicted to music said:

This guy, when I was kid watching it on B&W.

IMG_1517.JPG

On that theme, I'll add to it these two ;)

First speaks for Itself, and the guy in the middle with the girls.

mate.jpg.dcacc74d0b18f85382f0dab10cbe5f41.jpgKurt.jpg.4d1bbeb912291a0b8e071784b19fa566.jpg

7 hours ago, TerryO said:

image.jpeg

He was ok in Kick-Ass. 

Speaking of that movie, that Chris (Red Mist) character was most irritating.