Correct fuse for my amp

I am looking at purchasing some suitable fuses for my Audio Researh VSI75 amp as back ups. On the back of the amp, next to the fuse, it reads:

5A Fuse Slo-blo T4A (230V).  

I have trying to dechipher this cryptic writing. Which is the correct amperage - 5A or 4A? There are no fuse rated 230v that I can find in Australia and the existing tube has an imprint T4AL 250V. So am I right in saying that I must buy a fuse that has the same inscription? Or rated 4A not 5A. Totally confused. Any advice?

you can purchase 250v 5amp slowblow fuses from rs components online(littelfuses)as recommended by primaluna valve amps,no postage charges and next day delivery have ordered from them several times excellent service.

I called Synergy Audio Visual today to assist with decrypting the writings on the back of the amp. They confirmed that the amp uses a 5A fuse and the type of fused used is a T4A. Yes, it would be wise to have the amp checked out if the fuse continues to blow, and that was the advice Synergy Audio Visual gave. The slo-blow fuse is supposed to blow if the current exceed 250V continuously and greater than 5 amp or something to that effect.