Does anyone do FM tuner alignment anymore?

I have a Marantz 2270 that i am about to restore. I would like to align the fm and am sections once the job is done but don't own the equipment to do it nor have i ever aligned a tuner before. I very rarely listen to radio so if i can't find anyone to do the job i will just leave it be. But if anyone knows of someone capable of doing this job in Tasmania that would be great. I'm not keen on shipping this one interstate, the risk of damage in transit is not worth it to me when it comes to radio performance. 

I have the service manual but unfortunately i don't have an Am signal generator, fm signal generator and a stereo modulator to do that job and i have no experience with aligning radios so even with the tools i'd probably just make a mess of it. The actual rebuild of the amplifier is no problem for me but radios are a form of black magic to me. 

Edited by VA50

As far as i am aware you can try such methods and make them work but to get optimal performance you need to make all the adjustments in the service manual with a scope and the required signal generators etc. Replacing electrolytic caps in the circuit can also throw the alignment off a little. I'll more then likely just leave it as it is as i never listen to the radio, its more of a case of when i do a job i like to make everything function optimally.