Posted (edited)

Well yesterday whist I was waiting the answer for the Replacement for the 86 in LG I decided to install the 100 inch Hecto in its new Room

It took me 1 1/2 hours to measure the timber supports for the screen and took me 2 hours to adjust the screen PERFECT!!

All four Corners have ZERO on the Vert and Horizontal for each corner Yeah even with a Stroke I can do it but I can tell you this I cannot fly those 3 Outrunners Electric Jets I have as I continually crash them on the Simulator I have on the Computer that use the Same Controller I use to Fly all the Plane. Yes The controller can program up to 20 Toys either boat Plane and Helicopter.

JSMITH can answer this for me.

What Got me Confused is This Vertical and Horizontal stuff. On the Hecto if you use the Adjustment to adjust the lines going UP and Down you use the Horizontal Adjustment    (the H in the middle)  not the V One  Vertical one.

The Timbers supporting the screen on the wall

DSC02184.jpg

The Top Left Notice ZEROS on Adjustment.

DSC02188.jpg

Edited by Blackman

Posted (edited)

Top Right No Adjustment The Green line followed the edge and is not on the wall or inside the screen.

DSC02189.jpg

Bottom Left ZERO's

DSC02190.jpg

Edited by Blackman

Posted (edited)

Finally the Bottom right. Again ALL Zero's yet people said this was impossible to do.

DSC02191.jpg

Edited by Blackman

Love this that i'm not as useless that I think I am.

We will be getting new lounge soon to decorate this part of the house that has been left neglected for years.

Although the Hecto has done only 1960 hours (that nothing but get Dull after 10,000 hours) compare this to the LG 86SJ957T that is super Bright to a point that you have dull it with Back light at 50%, brightness at 50% as it can get very bright during some HDR Movies.