SOLD: 2 X Brand New Xiaomi Mi Boxes

SOLD

Item: Xiaomi MiBox Android Media Player X 2

Price: $85 each with free shipping.

Item Condition: Brand new and sealed

Reason for selling: Surplus stock

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Happy to ship

Extra Info: Brand new. Unopened. International version. 4K Android Media Player. 4K NETFLIX capable. Voice Search Remote. Built In Google Cast

ed3a64d02a167a5c333ddaa2d1cc29b8.jpg

Edited by Hashman

Sorry, but I have seen it multiple times below $100. $88 delivered was cheapest, I have seen at banggood or gearbest. 

https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-Box-Amlogic-S905X-2GB-RAM-8GB-ROM-TV-Box-International-Version-p-1118302.html

If this is surplus, you can do better pricing for fellow members and dont sell at normal price.

Edited by Gaggy

Ahhh. Fair call. Didn't see them at that price.Happy to do for $85 each with free shipping. The Bangood site is showing $95 with free shipping that takes nearly 4 weeks to get to Australia. These are brand new in box and will be shipped same day from East Kew, Victoria.

3 hours ago, lonewolf1503560131 said:

Do these still work with Netflix? a week or 2 ago Netflix seemed to have stopped supporting a vast majority of Android devices... All of my android boxes stopped working barring one.

My understanding (I may have the wrong end of the stick) is all boxes that are powered by Android no longer supported by Netflix, however those boxes which are "Android TV" are certified by Google and such are certified for Netflix, I have one of these and it works great with Netflix.

I will have to note however, I have had some audio passthru issues with Plex and these and now use the Nvidia shield for the theatre and living room. I use the Mibox for the bedroom where I just use TV speakers.

In fact I am really thinking about getting these for the kids rooms... :)

Edit - clarify where I get audio passthu issues

Edited by Kaishin