GTG_Jiri's Place_Brisbane

jkn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21313[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21309[/ATTACH]

Thanks to all for coming,

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21315[/ATTACH]

More pictures.

Geoff thanks for T-shirt and CD much appreciated have a good trip.

Edited by JiriAU

Hello Jiri, Thanks for the invite and I hope to put together a fantastic system like yours one day. It was pity I had to leave early as my son had to be taken to his choir practice. I wanted to meet the other SNA members from greater Brsiabane area. May be some other time. Thanks again. Harry

Thanks to Jiri & Claudia for a very fine day!

It's going to be a tough act to follow....

I, and I am sure all that were there felt privileged to be part of it.

Your hospitality and sound system are the best!

Good to meet new people and catch up with some familiar ones again too.

Hi JiriAu et al .. sorry i couldn't make this day. I was already committed to a Head-Fi the weekend before and i am currently commuting to and from Melbourne on a weekly basis .. so time with family is limited. If i had of said to my other half i was also going to Jiri's i don't think i would have had a home to come back to .. But i am hoping to soon have my music room all completed when i will be able to host my own gtg ... looks like everyone had a great time and your system setup looks interesting to say the least .. anyone going to write up a review of their thoughts? cheers j

I wish I wasn't working on the day this GTG took place. Unfortunately I work every second weekend, so its a 50% chance of me being able to attend these weekend meets. I've met a couple of the members who attended (fine people both), and would have loved to have met more, and listened to JiriAu's system and partaken of the pork. :)

Oh well, hopefully us Brissy people can have another get together soon.

Chris

Hi Jiri, looks everyone had a great day and the system looks incredible. Can you put some names to those faces in the pics mate?:P

Cheers,

Keith

Sorry if I missed it but could someone quote the post with the pics of the system

Gidday Jiri and Claudia, thank you very much for your hospitality. The Pork that Alex prepared was "to die for". Absolutely delicious melt in your mouth experience. For those unable to attend or haven't heard Jiri's system, let me tell you Heaven was just inside. In our teenage years Playboy and Penthouse were a delight but for a hands off experience your system was incredibly dynamic and just pure pleasure to listen to. I am sure many wanted to lock the door and just keep playing music. Congratulations on your dedication towards tweaking and building a superb sounding system and all from such a small room. WOW!!! Can't wait to hear it in your future room. Regards Rob.

Hi jrisles

I was going to attend the headphone’s GTG you guys organized week before my GTG but I could not make it

I’ll be happy to come to your GTG whenever you ready and listen some of your finest headphones setups.

Keep in touch.

Hi soundfan

You are right there is always next time

Hi hiredgoon

Thanks again for “James Taylor” CD I really like it

Hi cheekyboy

Will look in to it

Hi Robluck

Thanks for you king words I’m glad that you like the food, company,

And sound.

Jiri

Guest Drizzt

WOW, holy nearfield batman :)

I hadn't seen these pics til now. Im sure that sounds awesome. great stuff mate.

Some pictures

rt_04.jpgrt_03.jpgrt_02.jpgrt_01.jpgsystem_01.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I have received a CD’ in the post last week

The Great Fantasy Adventures (Telarc records) I assume that someone from my GTG must have post it to me.

Anyway whoever it was thank you very much appreciated some great songs on it

Hi Mal

I’m really happy with PHL 18” 7010.Great bass drivers I have had some spare time lately playing with the system and I think I have managed to get them sounding very good on some recording they sound just incredible. Not as deep as whise but close both have similar bass quick, smooth, sweet with authority and slam.

Deqx helps a lot of course have them set at 96db slope now!!

Jiri