cd wow

Guest JohnA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the $2 off is for items in stock, so if the lp's you want are a 7-10 day wait the $2 off will not apply.

So only order lp's that show in stock.

Some stock is very limited, so yes if you are slow, may have sold out :cool:

I'm trying to pace myself. I've got about 100 records in my wishlist...can't buy them all at once! :cool:

just crack out the credit card :party

i miss the days when i use to go out and come home with 20-40 lp's per trip.

Things have slowed down unfortunately as stock levels grow

Im having a issue with them items that are advertised in stock

always seem to end up on backorder hrmm

Hmmmmmm, I ordered the new Sharon Jones on vinyl (which is supposed to be in stock and ship within 24 hours). Order status says waiting to dispatch

And like you Jake, have about 100 on my wishlist also ;). I'll buy one or two a week, otherwise I find if I buy LP's in bulk, some of them sit at the bottom of the pile and never get a proper listen

Hmmmmmm, I ordered the new Sharon Jones on vinyl (which is supposed to be in stock and ship within 24 hours). Order status says waiting to dispatch

And like you Jake, have about 100 on my wishlist also ;). I'll buy one or two a week, otherwise I find if I buy LP's in bulk, some of them sit at the bottom of the pile and never get a proper listen

I have a pile at home that seems to be growing will not order anymore untill they all get a proper listen

been ordering like 5 a week lately lol

• 6 years later...