Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Saw IV

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Vertical Limit

Identity

The Devil's Own

Almost Famous

Gattaca

has anyone been able to find any of these blu rays instore.

if so could you tell me which store.

in victoria would be good.

i went into waurn ponds down geelong way, they had none.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_160187427_1?ie=UTF8&node=759585031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0W48S63KSC8JQXEH1WBA&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=243116647&pf_rd_i=B0027UY87W

2 BDs for GBP12

I ordered 2 in the list but wasnt given the discounted price so I emailed them. Here's their reply:

I have investigated your order and found that as you did not follow the steps associated with the offer, your order did not qualify for it. In order to avail of this offer, you only needed to order just the qualified items and not with other unqualified Blu-rays.

Fcuking cotek!

My reply to theirs

Thank you for your reply. So even if I chose 2 titles from the "2 BDs for GBP12" list and than proceeded to order more titles not from the offer list, I am not entitled to the special price of GBP12 for the 2 that are in the offer list? If that is so, than your "2 BDs for GBP12" is quite misleading. I suggest that you state there clearly that we are not to order any other titles not from the list to be eligible for the offer.

Well ... I voted for the Greens because I could not stand the thought of voting for her, and look were that's got us!

Can't we just privatise the task of running the nation? At least then we might get some decent leadership.

Like I said

When it comes to flops, Chops...youre the ex-spurt :P:lol:

The Way Back has had a price drop on amazon UK now at its lowest so far, £9.99 inc Vat or Aus $12.43 ex

Very good movie.............

If we apply your logic then Foolia Dullard will win by a landslide at the next election!

Huh? I don't see how you made that connection mate. Thems are some awefully far apart dots you're attemptin' to connect!

And you actually vote? Ha! Joke's on you brah!

Well ... I voted for the Greens because I could not stand the thought of voting for her, and look were that's got us!

Can't we just privatise the task of running the nation? At least then we might get some decent leadership.

Yes sir Mr. Swanson!

Huh? I don't see how you made that connection mate. Thems are some awefully far apart dots you're attemptin' to connect!

You were claiming that incompetence was a valid promotional technique - I still beg to differ ... but it would seem Foolia agrees with you.

(Who is Mr Swanson?)

You were claiming that incompetence was a valid promotional technique - I still beg to differ ... but it would seem Foolia agrees with you.

(Who is Mr Swanson?)

I never claimed anything actually, neither incompetence nor intentional incompetence as a valid marketing tool. However, without condoning either, I would imagine both would be considered "viable". What is the definition of valid in this context anyway?

All's fair in love, war and marketing. :P

A quote from Ron Swanson:

"I think that all government is a waste of taxpayer money. My dream is to have the park system privatized and run entirely for profit by corporations, like Chuck E. Cheese. They have an impeccable business model. I would rather work for Chuck E. Cheese.”

huh....? I believe previously I have included such bundled offer with non-promo titles, and I dun recall having problem with the shipment or final cost  8)

So wat's their reply to your reply  ???  Usually, I will xpect Amazon to 'give in', though in my 'dealing' with Amazon UK, UK can be very 'stingy' and quite often dun compromise well  :-\

Here's their reply:

I have investigated your order and found that as you did not follow the steps associated with the offer, your order did not qualify for it. In order to avail of this offer, you only needed to order just the qualified items and not with other unqualified Blu-rays.

Bro CBT

I don't have issues with mixing.

But it is important to check that you clicked off the discs you wanted from the promo via the webpage for it. Then make sure the total shows the promotional price.

I have been caught out before, but I always check before I click on the final step.

You may want to double check this. Cheers.

Bro I did check when checking out and noticed tat I did not get the promo price. I emailed them and they told me tat its ok, I can email them for a refund or words to tat effect.  Wtf,  but still,  don think I can afford not to order from them anymore ;D

Jurassic Park ultimate collection down to $49.99

I can't wait to feel e T-Rex's STOMP and CHOMP!!

Bro lets do a small MO for this...

Otherwise I will order to Sydney (free shipping from UK there) and pick it up next year...

Bro lets do a small MO for this...

Otherwise I will order to Sydney (free shipping from UK there) and pick it up next year...

Bro, I already pre-ordered.

Are u migrating too?  I read a lot of Aussie-Vietnam pho in ur posts haha