Banana / Spade connectors - important?

Hi everyone,

I've been trying lots of different amp combinations of late and plan to continue doing so until I find the right match. 

As a result, I've been changing over amps and therefore removing and reinserting my speaker cables quite a bit. I have spades on the speaker end, and bananas on the amp end. 

Today when I changed the amp over, I noticed that the bananas were getting a little looser. Not so loose that they would fall out, but certainly looser than they were. After a few more amp changes, its likely that I'll have to re terminate with new banana's, so it got me wondering whether I should just use the same again, or get something a bit more high end. 

Firstly, the current connectors that I have are from Analysis Plus. They aren't that special, look to be pretty much generic "gold" banana's and terminate the amp end of my Analysis Plus Oval 9 Black Mesh. On the speaker end are the t1 gold spades - pretty much same looking and same construction but spades. 

I would definitely be open to trying something different, and happy to pony up some cash if needed. I guess I would consider up to 200-300 to be the max budget - for this I would probably want to replace the bananas and spades (synergy and all that). 

Some quick googling revealed quite the mine field, so I thought I would turn to the clever folk at SNA to point me in the right direction. I liked the look of the Furutech stuff, but not sure about rhodium plating etc. so some advice here would be good too. 

Goodaye

My 2cents

l have a few systems now, although banana connectors are good for quick changes l prefer the good old fashioned screw clap type's, they dont come off if properly terminated or play up.

regards Bruce