Hi from Coffs Harbour

SteveBJ

Hi All

Just want to introduce myself and say hi.  

My name is steve.  I live in Coffs Harbour, NSW and i have one of the few sets of Dali Megalines here in Australia (as far as i know!).  I run them from Moon W8 amps as they need 4 channels of amplification.

Amazing clarity and sound, but decided to add a subwoofer, so imported one from Canada.. Funk Audio subs.  I have an "18.2" as well as a "18.0".  They certainly produce some tight bass, and plenty of it.

I also have a fair collection of Nuforce equipment, and appreciate the speed and clarity.

Good to meet you all and join this community.

Cheers,

Steve.

• Like 1

Welcome  Steve

Great to see another member in Northern NSW. Wayne form Prt Macquarie has already said hello. There are a few more members around Coffs. 

@darren69 and myself are in Grafton - as well as a few other hifi personalities that are not on SNA.

@Luc is close to Lismore

Most of the action close to us is in the Gold Coast.

Would love to see pictures of your speakers, even better why dont we organise a GTG at Coffs Audio or if you are brave enough your place?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.  Jventer: great to hear there are others 'like me' around here.  Grafton is close .. im South of Coffs in Bonville.  I'll get some pictures posted.   I know the brothers at Coffs Audio.. they've been out to my house, and are familiar with my setup... great people, helpful and knowledgeable. 

Yep, am just west of Grafton Stevo, at Waterview Heights, a  big welcome and would be great to have a listen sometime!

Gav and Jared are great guys, I have dealt with them a lot over the years, they got me into Parasound gear.

awesome Darren, let me know if you are down this way.  I'm only 10 mins from their new shop.. you probably already know they moved from the plaza down to the south of Coffs.

Parasound gear looks interesting.. another excuse to go see Gav and Jared!

Cheers.

Steve.

• Like 1