Hobart GTG late september EOI

Upfront

Sorry guys for being a bit slow on the uptake.

I no longer seem to get email notifications. Haven't performed any setting changes either.

Pencil me in!

@djb Looking at recent photos elsewhere on SNA,  are you sure you're not a local?  Shall we warm up the seat for you?

• Like 1

Sorry guys for being a bit slow on the uptake.
I no longer seem to get email notifications. Haven't performed any setting changes either.
Pencil me in!

@djb Looking at recent photos elsewhere on SNA,  are you sure you're not a local?  Shall we warm up the seat for you?

Good to hear Sam!

Ah, Hobart ... nice set of climatology stats.
(Just spent another week there. Pity this gtg wasn't on.)

Why is it then that Melb - note not Cairns - visitors think it's so cold?
Let me know when your in town next mate. We'll have a little one while your here. Don't be shy!

Hey Linc,

Just a thought bubble here....

This is a fair crowd already and that's fantastic, but  you may want to consider converting that pool into sound lounge to accomodate everyone comfortably.

I'm guessing that it will be converted into a large ice bucket instead.

Either way it will be impressive.

Hey Linc,
Just a thought bubble here....
This is a fair crowd already and that's fantastic, but  you may want to consider converting that pool into sound lounge to accomodate everyone comfortably.
I'm guessing that it will be converted into a large ice bucket instead.
Either way it will be impressive.
Currently being used as an ice rink mate. Skating lessons for the local kids!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appear to be free for the 23rd! Yay. Let me know if I can bring amps, speakers or whatever, have a few things on offer here: Legend Speakers (most models) Redgum Rgi120ENR amp, Redgum DAC8, a few Valve amps, Hypex nc122, DEQX processors, Telos power and speaker cables and other tweaks.......

I appear to be free for the 23rd! Yay. Let me know if I can bring amps, speakers or whatever, have a few things on offer here: Legend Speakers (most models) Redgum Rgi120ENR amp, Redgum DAC8, a few Valve amps, Hypex nc122, DEQX processors, Telos power and speaker cables and other tweaks.......
Good to hear Henning! Not sure about amps and cables etc. Thanks for the offer but not as easy as it sounds in a 4 way active set up. Come for a look, listen and a catch up and we can discuss that sort of thing for the next GTG.
  • Like 1

A week to go!!
Don't forget to contact [mention=111049]Upfront[/mention] to confirm yourself a starter, "Don't be shy"!

And yes Russell, a very good point! Next Saturday at 1pm for BBQ lunch weather permitting. Still open to others that would like to attend.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

42 minutes ago, Upfront said:
4 hours ago, henning said:

Good to hear Henning! Not sure about amps and cables etc. Thanks for the offer but not as easy as it sounds in a 4 way active set up. Come for a look, listen and a catch up and we can discuss that sort of thing for the next GTG.

Ah yes, a full active system makes comparisons more difficult! Looking forward to hearing another active system.

• Like 1